• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Overcast: Musashi Kaze

Lorsh

Varlot
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
OVERCAST
Venom Adhamm Venom Adhamm

• Spring
    10:00 AM
    Congress

You are Musashi Kaze, a foreigner from the land of Joysia. You are taking a vacation in the Central Republic, in the Province of Castun. Back in your homeland, you serve as a Senior Staff Sergeant in the Joysia Police Force.

You are sitting in the String Bean Coffee Shop, located on a beachside street corner near the hotel where you're staying. The television mounted on the wall across from you is only full of bad news. Apparently, there's been riots occurring near the city centre, sparked by the recent spike in police shootings involving unarmed people. At the same time, the pathogen that started making headlines a few days ago has apparently gotten worse. The TV said that the governor is going to call a state of emergency in the province, and that the Army Reserve might be deployed.

The beach outside is empty (though you see a few motorsailers in the distance), and there aren't very many cars about, since people have started staying home after the recent government advisory. Aside from the cashier, there's three other people in the coffee shop, and two of them (a young couple) have medical masks around their necks. They've taken them off to drink their coffee, but they picked the table farthest away from everyone else.

Last edited:
Bad time for a vacation. The one chance I have to take long leave from work, and I've gotta spend part of it avoiding riots and sick people. I could do that pretty well enough back at home.

Eyeing the couple at the other end of the coffee shop makes me wonder if I should've brought a mask out with me. I don't get sick too often though, so maybe I better not worry too much. I take a sip of my coffee, thinking about how I should spend the rest of the day. Going further into the city is probably out of the question. Maybe I'll go somewhere more... peaceful. Get away from the buildings and dying grass. Go see some trees and try to be one with nature like all the hip kids are doing.

There's a lake not too far from here, isn't there? Some campgrounds around there too. Wouldn't hurt to take a look, maybe walk down a trail there. I set down my empty cup, heading out to hail a cab to the campground.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back