• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Over The Moon and Other Planets (1x1 Goblin Space Opera)

GOBsmacked

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi everyone!!!! šŸ‘‰šŸ‘ˆ

I havenā€™t been able to find a partner that really speaks to me so Iā€™m gonna put myself out thereā€¦

I just really want to RP space goblins.

Iā€™ve been an RPer for 15 years and have created an entire universe already.
This universe has EVERYTHING so really the possibilities never end. Space barbarian goblins, alien slime goblins, goblins with nukes, ice goblins, biker goblins, pirate goblins, cartel goblins, little baby goblins, I can go on forever ā€¦

Our characters can go on adventures, face galactical dangers, and eventual romance.

I will ONLY rp mxf. Donā€™t make me say this again bc I donā€™t want to have to keep repeating myself. If you try to do fxf or mxm in my rp i will have you BANNED.
Here is an example of a character I made. Itā€™s just something I made up idk:

Name: Luscious ā€œLucyā€ Pillbody
Bio: Sheā€™s a 32 yo F goblin from earth who was teleported to the moon Eulustra 7 after getting in a fight. This moon is a prison moon kind of like how Australia was a prison colony. Sheā€™s not very good at anything but she runs a coffee shop that sells Moon Milk and some pastries. Sheā€™s always different from the space goblins so she feels pretty alone until one day she meets [your character M].

Where we go with that is totally up to you!!!

This is her style:
IMG_6387.png

IMG_6389.png

No anime pics.

No multiverses. We have to use my universe.

Iā€™m only gonna accept one person so donā€™t be mad if your not picked.

I was something of a goblin aficionado in my younger years so I can say with confidence that this is the most character sheet I've ever come across. Do you roleplay over iMessage? It's my preferred platform.

Looking so disrespectfully. Every day I wish and dream of getting the chance to roleplay a goblin. How about an edgy I-don't-like-anyone goblin who sits and broods in the car as it rains?

Oh my goodness!!! I've never felt more heard in the desire to rp as a slime space goblin. Question: is it ok if my oc has a fruity sneaky link with a space pirate goblin???? Ik u said no mxm but like if it's sneaky maybe it's okay šŸ˜³.

Oh my goodness!!! I've never felt more heard in the desire to rp as a slime space goblin. Question: is it ok if my oc has a fruity sneaky link with a space pirate goblin???? Ik u said no mxm but like if it's sneaky maybe it's okay šŸ˜³.
No Iā€™m contacting the mods ASAP to ban

No Iā€™m contacting the mods ASAP to ban
No pls I'm sorry don't ban me I'll be a rugged non fruity slime pirate goblin please I've been waiting for 15 years to seize this opportunity. I even have a faceclaim (see attached).

Attachments

• fd2007c3d2c9bc208198c6c3b996f115.jpg
    fd2007c3d2c9bc208198c6c3b996f115.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 3
Hi again! My goblin is actually a goblin!Jason Statham, would he be accepted here? :specialeyes::specialeyes::specialeyes:

Dear GOB (can I call u that), what if I use this oc instead????? He is very masculine

Attachments

• 219aeea91d2954df3648bfaf5fa41804.jpg
    219aeea91d2954df3648bfaf5fa41804.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 0
Please clarify on ā€goblins with nukesā€?

hey can I rp my oc chef kitten (fc is pfp)? He has a slime space goblin under his chef hat kinda like the rat from ratatouille but instead of making him good at cooking, he makes chef cat good at killing other goblins.

Also he's gay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back