• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Outlander inspired or Slice of Life

loveislegend

Hi! I’m wondering if anyone would be interested in an Outlander inspired roleplay? I’m thinking a kind of gender swapped version with my M character being dropped into the past. Knowledge of history is great since my character would be dropping in from modern times. I’ll admit that I don’t know much about history so this would be a fun little experiment for me.

I work during the day so if I don’t respond right away please bare with me. I try to respond during dead times at work, but if it gets busy obviously I need to prioritize work.

I also really like slice of life roleplays, so if anyone is interested in that, I’m game for it! If we’re doing slice of life, please be willing or able to double. Thanks!

Please PM me, don’t respond to this thread. I’m brand new here so it’s still difficult for me to navigate this site.

Hi! I’m wondering if anyone would be interested in an Outlander inspired roleplay? I’m thinking a kind of gender swapped version with my M character being dropped into the past. Knowledge of history is great since my character would be dropping in from modern times. I’ll admit that I don’t know much about history so this would be a fun little experiment for me.

I work during the day so if I don’t respond right away please bare with me. I try to respond during dead times at work, but if it gets busy obviously I need to prioritize work.

I also really like slice of life roleplays, so if anyone is interested in that, I’m game for it! If we’re doing slice of life, please be willing or able to double. Thanks!

Please PM me, don’t respond to this thread. I’m brand new here so it’s still difficult for me to navigate this site.
Hey I would love to do the outlander rp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back