• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ☣Outcast Zero ☣

VintageBlues

downtown queen

e49tOZbjR_G7WGdh492fIWN5t80od-eNtJOnIOwsTJPjWkC7bRcCkErZRnC1yiGgilsp3nge5VUVSj6kWDx0PlN5k0PPSXtsNvBmQuP5_iQ7tQB4jQ7CV2TicYiqE_eTRCY6sQU

CvxfzSgRbjXQWqUYzGo5hlZ3tvV7IIihcCKFHBhBfStsl-BT6okXZiQVRFtKXsj28GXTaIye4z9D_n7tr0quVg8lmgcXQy9rHnmI_JDAa2wfV-bXzL8D-0xLxuASs3s0aiP9uPs

Deep in the heart of New York City, there's a group of criminals who go by the name 'Outcast Zero'. Outcast Zero is a group of the most skilled hackers, con artists, thieves, pickpockets, and gamblers. If you're reading this then you have been selected as an intern for Outcast Zero. From here on out you will be working under Neena Sharp, the leader of the clan, and it will be your job to impress her. There are three divisions; The Interns,The Fields, and The Elite. The Interns do basic commissions, such as; acting as distractions, covering for The Fields, petty theft, and anything else they are asked. Every intern must go through a 3 week training course before they are inducted as members. The majority of Outcast Zero consists of The Fields, they're to one's who are behind the groups success. They bring in the money, take advanced commissions, and help recruit new members. There are currently only five Elite's in Outcast Zero, Neena being the main one of course. You're an intern, so for the next 3 weeks you'll be navigating your way through the hustle of New York City's baddest con business. Can you handle the heat?

no slide
The Code

1. Never steal from the poor, Never con the poor

2. Stay under the radar at all times. This means:

? Do not use your real name when you're doing a commission.

? Always have a fake I.D on you

? Never reveal who you're working for

3. Always look out for your fellow Outcasts, whether you're on a mission or not. Everyone in Outcast considers each other family.

4. Neena is the one who calls the shots... don't ever forget that.

5.And finally... don't get caught.

ezgif.com-gif-maker%201_zps1einhhha.gif

This idea just randomly came to me so I took action haha. Anyone interested?

the structure of the "clan" reminds me of the structure of an MC club xD . Also would defiantly like to join

I would love to do this. Question, will there be any action involved?

Stew said:
I would love to do this. Question, will there be any action involved?
Yep, there will be tons of action as well as competition haha.

I will tag anyone interested when I post the RP! Thanks.

Feels like Ocean's Eleven meets the Dark Brotherhood. I like it.

Consider my interest expressed.

I'm doing quite well, but I think we should just wait for the thread to be made and not cloud this IC with chatting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back