• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Tower Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
The NPC list has been updated. I still want to add two more main NPCs , but the info for the ones currently listed is available.

Eh I'm just gonna post my low quality garbage for the time being then finish it up when I feel like it

Uh, in 12 minutes I have crafted the personality section and I don't care enough for the background section because I'm a talentless hack fraud who can't do anything right.

So I'm going to take a nap and procrastinate more.

I imagine the Ha family's reaction to someone else using their name would be forcibly making them change their name.

It can also be kinda funny until that happens though. His character being treated with respect just because her surname is Ha.

Ok. But is it a common Tower surname? The only Ha I've seen so far in the webcomic are from the Ha Family.

Unless you intentionally did that for comedy.
Possibly because the comic doesn't want to confuse names and have people wondering if so-and-so is from THE Ha family.

It's sorta like the most common names in the world. You see it being mentioned as a common name, but you don't exactly know many people with it.

Though I can change it to something else if it really bothers ya

Possibly because the comic doesn't want to confuse names and have people wondering if so-and-so is from THE Ha family.

It's sorta like the most common names in the world. You see it being mentioned as a common name, but you don't exactly know many people with it.

Though I can change it to something else if it really bothers ya
It does not bother me. If you are okay with actual Ha members feeling insulted and trying to attack you eventually.

It does not bother me. If you are okay with actual Ha members feeling insulted and trying to attack you eventually.
Aw c'mon, she's just a tiny fish in a vast sea. They can't possibly notice little old her. Just another faceless nobody tryna climb the tower, riiiiight?

I bet even the administrators would hear the name and bump up the test for her to hell difficulty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back