Out of Soul Chat

If there's anything off with Adrika's post, do let me know and I'll fix it when I can. 'Kota's post will be finished and posted later today.

Last edited by a moderator:
*Nudges Weasel friend.* Have a cookie and feel better.

COOKIE! *Noms on instantly.* Aye, I'm probably doing a post tomorrows. Just trying to find an RO server and probably get my kick in on that today since its been a while since I played that and it can be pretty mindless. Maybe my mind will turn on even!

COOKIE! *Noms on instantly.* Aye, I'm probably doing a post tomorrows. Just trying to find an RO server and probably get my kick in on that today since its been a while since I played that and it can be pretty mindless. Maybe my mind will turn on even!

*Pats.* That's the spirit! *Holds out more cookies.* What's an RO server?

We did. a very old mmo lol. XD

I thought we had. My memory is short :P  I like mmo's.

And Ella is back =)

O_o this is the first thing that registered in my mind when I saw this post:

So... things are going to get very interesting I think. Let's try not to have another drama infused emotional breakdown this time :P  Although I guess this means the twins default to being their own partners again for the time being, doesn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought we had. My memory is short :P  I like mmo's.

O_o this is the first thing that registered in my mind when I saw this post:

So... things are going to get very interesting I think. Let's try not to have another drama infused emotional breakdown this time :P  Although I guess this means the twins default to being their own partners again for the time being, doesn't it?

Haha, no no. Ella will do her best to remain as professional as possible this time around. No more drama...at least from her.

Not necessarily. Ella will aide the the team however she thinks is best^^

Aaagh! Zombie! Get a cross, half a gallon of holy water, and a cure ASAP!

O.o

Hey now. What do you have against zombies?

Haha, no no. Ella will do her best to remain as professional as possible this time around. No more drama...at least from her.

O.o

Oh no, Aiko better not be one of those people that tries to do one of those three sword techniques. As a martial artist trained in both katana and rapier, those make me cringe. 

O_o I just realized... Erica technically was just touched by a zombie XD That's beautiful.

O.o

:T They're too disobedient. You always ground them, but they keep coming back up without permission. 

Plus they bite and eat people and are pretty mean. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back