Out of Soul Chat

*steals cookie*

tenor.gif

Word of warning:

Don't play with fragments of glass kids. It hurts when you get cut. ^^;

Last edited by a moderator:
You're just playing with it wrong.

... I'd say that I wasn't sure if there was a wrong way cause shouldn't play with broken glass anyway... but then I remembered I injured myself trying to break a piece of glass for a glass mosaic sooo... I suppose so.

What about being chewable? Every good toy has to be chewable.

.... ... .. .

:D Broken glass. Yummy in the tummy. 

Yeah. Sure. Kaye. You do you. ^^;

*Suddenly realizes had planned to post and ended up spending all the time set aside for said post fighting with code instead...*

Whoopsie... I'ma go finish that post now...

Wait, so I'm a little confused now. In State of Souls, does the post with Malacai and Isaac happen before the whole scene with Hunter? Or is it basically saying that nothing bad happened to Erica and to the others it just looked like silly drama. Because I'm trying to figure out how the twins would respond to Malacai's speech.

Wait, so I'm a little confused now. In State of Souls, does the post with Malacai and Isaac happen before the whole scene with Hunter? Or is it basically saying that nothing bad happened to Erica and to the others it just looked like silly drama. Because I'm trying to figure out how the twins would respond to Malacai's speech.

I will see if I can get ahold of my brother and ask him. 

*Casually waits to hear the verdict on that one before posting the Adrika post just finished writing.*

Only Virgo could make me feel better about Kalin being a hinderment.

Jiminey cricket, boy.

Kalin is not a hinderment B7

I'm gonna wait for Dakota before making my post^^

I read it like the latter to me because of the post order. Or rather, it seemed like Malacai didn't notice the twins =/

Are the girls inside the cemetery or are they still outside?

I read it like the latter to me because of the post order. Or rather, it seemed like Malacai didn't notice the twins =/

Are the girls inside the cemetery or are they still outside?

Well, in the last post, Erica had tripped and fell over one of the tombstones and ended up looking directly into one of the mysterious lights, so they're in the cemetery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back