Out of Soul Chat

PaW9MwRG29Jp5WYQhxFg_ghostbusters.gif

Whew! Worked on set all day, and still had time to bang out a reply before bed. I'm so happy! ^3^

I'm vaugely annoyed that all the stuff in my RP about being stealthy about sneaking up on her, and attempting to attack from the side without being seen coming was just... either ignored, or meaningless. But ce la vie, I s'pose it woulda been boring if I /did/ actually manage a sneak attack.

@Keanehandiam Broski, i know life is busy but you need to take 5 minutes and color your text in our collab, or put notes and let me do it. People are reacting to Ross. If someone does something with him, we gonna have to redo our entire collab. No rush but yeah, rush. Sorry for being pushy. Collab needs to be posted like a day ago.

SephirothSage said:
I'm vaugely annoyed that all the stuff in my RP about being stealthy about sneaking up on her, and attempting to attack from the side without being seen coming was just... either ignored, or meaningless. But ce la vie, I s'pose it woulda been boring if I /did/ actually manage a sneak attack.
Well, the way you described it had Miyoko walking past Kassana and then charging. Kassana was standing right in front of Asa and facing Asa. Stealth didn't really make a lot of sense seeing as Asa could see Miyoko coming... as brushing past Kassana puts her right in front of Asa.

Lilllysaurus Rex] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13833-daughterofathena/ said:
@DaughterofAthena[/URL]
I dunno if I should have her approach them and do her crazy talk or have her go to beat them up LOL
Well, they are currently walking away from her and Jayce isn't going to stop walking. Keep that in mind.

DaughterofAthena said:
Well, they are currently walking away from her and Jayce isn't going to stop walking. Keep that in mind.
Well if he wont stop walking even if she speaks, attempt at beating up it is.

[QUOTE="Lilllysaurus Rex]Well if he wont stop walking even if she speaks, attempt at beating up it is.

[/QUOTE]
Sure, let's beat up the kid with severe depression and PTSD when he's already in an extremely stressful environment... that'll end well!

DaughterofAthena said:
Sure, let's beat up the kid with severe depression and PTSD when he's already in an extremely stressful environment... that'll end well!
Akahana really doesnt give a shit about other people's emotions, so she'd do it even if he was calm.

[QUOTE="Lilllysaurus Rex]Akahana really doesnt give a shit about other people's emotions, so she'd do it even if he was calm.

[/QUOTE]
Im not reading attitudes to well so ima just through a warning in here. Lilly, dont be surprised or upset if something unpleasant happens to you. I realize it is all in character, but consequences of a character you made. With that being said. I sincerely look forward to waht is going to happen fuefuefue

Kaine said:
Im not reading attitudes to well so ima just through a warning in here. Lilly, dont be surprised or upset if something unpleasant happens to you. I realize it is all in character, but consequences of a character you made. With that being said. I sincerely look forward to waht is going to happen fuefuefue
Of course i wouldnt be surprised xD I am attempting to throw her into danger so she actually learns to care about the consequences of her actions.

[QUOTE="Lilllysaurus Rex]Of course i wouldnt be surprised xD I am attempting to throw her into danger so she actually learns to care about the consequences of her actions.

[/QUOTE]
OK cause i thought you were actually getting mad.

Kaine said:
OK cause i thought you were actually getting mad.
Bruh the last time i got mad over something in a roleplay was when I was a dumb nine year old dealing with a powerplayer. I dont get mad at this stuff unless it's an actual problem xD

Look, I'm really sorry all. I just had a very unhealthy few days. I'll get to fixin' up the post and everything.

@DaughterofAthena

I must have not been clear in my post- I intended to have it be Miyoko coming at them from the side, through the crowd of people running away. Not right past Kassana. My bad, though- not a big deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back