Out of Soul Chat

[QUOTE="Lilllysaurus Rex]-silently debates on if i should come back but really doesnt wanna come back yet-

[/QUOTE]
I personally would recommend waiting until after the concert at this point although there are ways we could get you back in.

Whenever you feel ready, just let us know. And feel free to simply hang out in the OOC and talk to people too. You don't need to be part of the roleplay to talk to people here.

Hoi Lilly

And The nature of Xander's attack eludes me. Am I being attacked by explosive sparkles? Because that's hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:
DaughterofAthena said:
I feel like you're familiar...
I am. I was part of a Soul Eater RP you hosted.

I thought I'd try taking a shot at something like this again. Back on my previous one, I had to leave since I felt as if I couldn't keep up with all the others...

Mine said:
This is actually that same roleplay. It's just been advanced to an HP now... just so you know. We still have some of the people who were probably around back then. I believe @Hanarei @Cephalo and @Arkytior were all around. There may be a few others from back then too... I've gotta think though. Our group's changed quite a bit.

Edit: Another note is that now that we have a hosted project, I feel that things are a lot better organized and adjusted so that players don't necessarily have to be able to keep up with as much as they did in the thread. Separate events can actually be separate rather than clogging a single thread which is nice.

I'll be posting later tonight. Just to put this out in the open, anyone want to use Naia as a weapon during this chaotic situation?

Cecilia said:
I'll be posting later tonight. Just to put this out in the open, anyone want to use Naia as a weapon during this chaotic situation?
I would personally recommend asking @Kalin Scarlet if they would like a weapon... they're in a situation where having one would be highly advantageous.

DaughterofAthena said:
I would personally recommend asking @Kalin Scarlet if they would like a weapon... they're in a situation where having one would be highly advantageous.
You're not wrong. Much as I'd like to have Lux use his guitar through the rest of the night, I'm sure a weapon partner would more likely, yknow, actually keep him alive ^_^ "

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]You're not wrong. Much as I'd like to have Lux use his guitar through the rest of the night, I'm sure a weapon partner would more likely, yknow, actually keep him alive ^_^ "

[/QUOTE]
But... but...

n798mpa.gif

[QUOTE="Lilllysaurus Rex]-silently debates on if i should come back but really doesnt wanna come back yet-

[/QUOTE]
Agreed. You dont need to be active in the rp to visit. Come say hi. We love you :3

Mine said:
I thought I'd try taking a shot at something like this again. Back on my previous one, I had to leave since I felt as if I couldn't keep up with all the others...
Trust me this rp moves at a nice pace. I dont think youd have issues keeping up. Cant wait to see ingame :D

Hanarei said:
But... but...
n798mpa.gif
OMFG as much as it would be half assed, that would be a freakin epic weapon. PHysically its a mace, sonically it is a rock concert that can kill you. Pure epicness.

DaughterofAthena said:
This is actually that same roleplay. It's just been advanced to an HP now... just so you know. We still have some of the people who were probably around back then. I believe @Hanarei @Cephalo and @Arkytior were all around. There may be a few others from back then too... I've gotta think though. Our group's changed quite a bit.
Edit: Another note is that now that we have a hosted project, I feel that things are a lot better organized and adjusted so that players don't necessarily have to be able to keep up with as much as they did in the thread. Separate events can actually be separate rather than clogging a single thread which is nice.
Ohh, so that's why the name sounded familiar...

Congrats!

So @Cecilia, we can totally have our characters partner up for the fight.. It'll be fun seeing them interact, because they seem similar in a few ways.

Kalin Scarlet]So [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9756-cecilia/ said:
@Cecilia[/URL], we can totally have our characters partner up for the fight.. It'll be fun seeing them interact, because they seem similar in a few ways.
Alright cool. ^-^

[QUOTE="Lilllysaurus Rex]-wants to come back now-

[/QUOTE]
Pssst....good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back