• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Out of my league. (MxF)

ThreeSuns17

Just another Empire Ant
Muse A is a part of a small band in a small town, playing the drums. Every once in awhile they’d be down in the park gazebo playing, and Muse B had quite a liking for them. So... she decided she might try and talk to them. Even though they were just a couple of fresh outta college musicians, they somehow felt way out of her league.

This is meant to be a low key romance roleplay in which Muse B (female) and Muse A (male) admire each other for different reasons and continuously think the other is out of their league. Always awkward conversations, hiding feelings... until they can’t hold back and admit at the same time, leaving both of them totally flabbergasted. I’m looking for someone to play Muse B, in which case you’ll be playing female and I’ll be playing male.

idk man. Drop a reply or smth.

Last edited:
This sounds really fun, haven't seen a plot like this to be honest and I am super interested!

Hi! I am very interested! Although, if you have enough people for this particular plot, I would be more than happy to send some your way! I would completely be down for yours, though, if you prefer it :)

I’ve been away from RPN for quite some time. If any of the members of the Darkholme group are reading this, quite sorry I couldn’t follow through. Anyway, I’d love to get back into the swing of things with one of my older ideas.

Muse A is a part of a small band in a small town, playing the drums. Every once in awhile they’d be down in the park gazebo playing, and Muse B had quite a liking for them. So... she decided she might try and talk to them. Even though they were just a couple of fresh outta college musicians, they somehow felt way out of her league.

This is meant to be a low key romance roleplay in which Muse B (female) and Muse A (male) admire each other for different reasons and continuously think the other is out of their league. Always awkward conversations, hiding feelings... until they can’t hold back and admit at the same time, leaving birth of them totally flabbergasted. I’m looking for someone to play Muse B. I’m also willing to try this with MxM, but I won’t play Muse B unless you can convince me you’ll treat Muse A right ;)

Also, if you have your own plot that you wanna try, even if it’s completely unrelated to mine, let me know! I might just be willing to try it. I’m down for MxF and MxM, but I’ll only play male. Unless you’ve got me really hooked on a female character.

Anyway, have a good one, and don’t forget your sunscreen folks.
OH NU YANDERE PLOT TWISTS jk Im interested

Hi! I am very interested! Although, if you have enough people for this particular plot, I would be more than happy to send some your way! I would completely be down for yours, though, if you prefer it :)
Believe me, I’m always looking. Shoot me a PM.

If you're still looking, I have a plot that is completely different from your two plots that I would absolutely love to try out with you! It's fantasy/sort-of medieval based, to start off. I'd be happy to give you all the details about this plot if you're interested! :)

Oh my, so many replies but I’d love to write with you!

If you're still looking, I have a plot that is completely different from your two plots that I would absolutely love to try out with you! It's fantasy/sort-of medieval based, to start off. I'd be happy to give you all the details about this plot if you're interested! :)
Sure, go right ahead!

yeah ThreeSuns17 ThreeSuns17 is an amazing writing partner, and also super flexable, so far i have really enjoyed the rp! I definitely would recomend him to those looking for a good rp =)

Howdy ho! I’m super interested in your plot. I’d love to explore it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back