• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Out of hiding (Seeking a couple partners)

PopcornandCaramel

More like burnt popcorn.
Okay,
So I've been on a hiatus period due to work, school a personal issues. I have found a bit of time to work on roleplaying and I'd really like to get back into it. Its easily my favorite thing to do with my time. Alas, I don't have anyone to work on a roleplay with. Hence...why I'm here.

A bit about me:
I tend to play mostly male characters and side characters. I can have up to four different side characters at any given point in the roleplay. You don't have to mirror this, I just feel it keeps the story flowing without having to bog down the main characters and it adds room for story-lines within the main branch.
I like to add a lot of detail to my posts so that my partner has something decent to work with, again to keep the story going. I ask that you TRY to do the same, just something for me to interact with so the roleplay doesn't deflate due to lack of content. Ya dig? ( I forgot to mention that I don't care about gender pairings either. FxF, MxF, MxM Etc- All gravy-

I don't want to drone on about grammar and crap like that, most people understand the basics of grammar.

Pairings are cool, it sets up a very basic character plot for a story, I am open to TONS of pairings. So, if there is something you are craving I'll consider it. :) Personally I'm not a fan of listing them off, but I guess I could do a few that I'm into.
I LOVE original stories. Original or unique ideas for a plot. So please please please flood my inbox with them!

Without much more of the boring stuff, here are my prompts/parings.

Prompts:
1) An archaeologist discovers an ancient artifact ( magical or non). The original owner of the artifact comes looking for it.

2) When dream catchers become full over time, this beings only job is to empty them, looking all of the dreams people leave behind. They are good at their job, except when one of the dreamers catches them.

3) Heaven and Hell is not real, you find this out when you find yourself opening the door to a little girls closet. It becomes overwhelmingly obvious that you are her new imaginary friend.

Parings:
AlienxHuman
Science ExperiementXHuman
Otherwordly beingxHuman
Supernatural beingxHuman ( a general reference for Vampire,demon,angel etc,etc)
TeacherXStudent ( College level)
StudentxStudent
ETC
I'm kinda lazy to be honest...but it's not a reflection of my roleplay style.

Also I have a few Plots/Basic stories that I've been working on for a little while now if you are interested in hearing about them. I don't usually post them in the thread because it's a bit long and tedious.

Hihi! I think our styles will work together well. I am a 6-year roleplaying vet, and I like to keep my spelling and grammar top notch. I'm also +18 by a good margin.
I have to admit I prefer pairings over plots/settings 'cause they are a little more open :) that being said how's about a supernat/mythical being x human? I love playing things like mermaids, nyads, succubi, witches, etcetera.

Oh my, I love the dream catcher plot! I'd be super happy to plot it out more together if you're not already diving into it with someone else.

Okay,
So I've been on a hiatus period due to work, school a personal issues. I have found a bit of time to work on roleplaying and I'd really like to get back into it. Its easily my favorite thing to do with my time. Alas, I don't have anyone to work on a roleplay with. Hence...why I'm here.

A bit about me:
I tend to play mostly male characters and side characters. I can have up to four different side characters at any given point in the roleplay. You don't have to mirror this, I just feel it keeps the story flowing without having to bog down the main characters and it adds room for story-lines within the main branch.
I like to add a lot of detail to my posts so that my partner has something decent to work with, again to keep the story going. I ask that you TRY to do the same, just something for me to interact with so the roleplay doesn't deflate due to lack of content. Ya dig? ( I forgot to mention that I don't care about gender pairings either. FxF, MxF, MxM Etc- All gravy-

I don't want to drone on about grammar and crap like that, most people understand the basics of grammar.

Pairings are cool, it sets up a very basic character plot for a story, I am open to TONS of pairings. So, if there is something you are craving I'll consider it. :) Personally I'm not a fan of listing them off, but I guess I could do a few that I'm into.
I LOVE original stories. Original or unique ideas for a plot. So please please please flood my inbox with them!

Without much more of the boring stuff, here are my prompts/parings.

Prompts:
1) An archaeologist discovers an ancient artifact ( magical or non). The original owner of the artifact comes looking for it.

2) When dream catchers become full over time, this beings only job is to empty them, looking all of the dreams people leave behind. They are good at their job, except when one of the dreamers catches them.

3) Heaven and Hell is not real, you find this out when you find yourself opening the door to a little girls closet. It becomes overwhelmingly obvious that you are her new imaginary friend.

Parings:
AlienxHuman
Science ExperiementXHuman
Otherwordly beingxHuman
Supernatural beingxHuman ( a general reference for Vampire,demon,angel etc,etc)
TeacherXStudent ( College level)
StudentxStudent
ETC
I'm kinda lazy to be honest...but it's not a reflection of my roleplay style.

Also I have a few Plots/Basic stories that I've been working on for a little while now if you are interested in hearing about them. I don't usually post them in the thread because it's a bit long and tedious.

Maybe teacher x student? I’m interested in finding some ideas with you :)

I love darker, grittier stories.
Maybeee a college student and a professor with his own set of emotional issues?
Ah let me know!! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back