Out of Character

@Exiled Ace @Verdana @Randomizderp @Cheryl @NekoChanBo @Cheshire Grin @Andraus @happydeath @Kumori Yurei

Welcome everyone! I'm so happy you decided to join this reboot roleplay~ I'll be posting my characters soon! I wanted to let you know that you CAN have multiple characters if you wish, however I'm going to have to cut you all off at four. If you have an issue with this, please talk with me through PMs. Thank you~

@Verdana

As long as I don't have a problem with anything when I look over the profile...you're good~

To choose the deadliness level of my random arsenal, I carefully ask the tech&magic level and a bit of details about the beasts.

I always love a good sandbox RP, especially if it's a detailed one.

By the way are there going to be a list of species we can choose from or can we make our own species? Just wondering.

@Randomizderp

The tech for the world can range from the standard fantasy to steampunk. The beasts are whatever you can dream up really, but most will stem from a fantasy base!

@Cheryl

There is no list of races, your character's race is pretty much up to you! The only thing I ask is you keep it reasonable and if you're looking to create a hybrid to let me know first~

@Randomizderp

The tech for the world can range from the standard fantasy to steampunk. The beasts are whatever you can dream up really, but most will stem from a fantasy base!

@Cheryl

There is no list of races, your character's race is pretty much up to you! The only thing I ask is you keep it reasonable and if you're looking to create a hybrid to let me know first~

Hmm hmm!

So I must be a bit more classic here......

@Nunali Are we allowed to make new races? I have a pretty good idea for my character but I'm not sure if it's allowed in this RP (some insect/human thing).

@Cheryl

Of course! If you have some information about them already I'd love to read about them! ^^ I don't see a problem with an insect-humanoid race at all :D

Can some weapon set like the Farron Greatsword(set of weapon consisting of a dagger/an ultragreatsword) from Dark Souls 3 be considered as a single weapon?

Ex)a specially crafted set of axe/longsword that is used effectively as together in a special way

@Cheryl

I made a topic in the Lore section!

If anyone else has a new race they'd like to have their character be, run it by me first and then submit it here with my approval~

@Randomizderp

While I haven't used the weapon in DS3 myself but a quick google and a video later and I'm already an expert at this! {Just kidding xD} I would have to classify that as two weapon slots seeing as you can use the greatsword separate from the dagger.

EDIT:

Actually, now that I got to see it in combat, I'll allow it as one slot.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Randomizderp

While I haven't used the weapon in DS3 myself but a quick google and a video later and I'm already an expert at this! {Just kidding xD} I would have to classify that as two weapon slots seeing as you can use the greatsword separate from the dagger.

Hmm hmm.

Good, good good. Things are clearing up... my arsenal is building!

*falls down and snores*

@Verdana

Looks good so far! I suggest you take a peek at the Lore section that has the different cities and strongholds of Zenitharia. There's a town that MIGHT fit your character, it's called Salmithorp! You don't HAVE to be a part of it of course just may help you with a bio :D

Alright people, I need to go for now! Mention me in any questions you may have and I'll answer them when I get back home from SCHOOOOOOOOL =-= God I hate being in college.

@Nunali

ALRIGHT BOSS, IZ GOT A QUESTION ABOUT DA RACES AN' SUCH. I WUZ GONNA ASK IF I CAN BECUM DA BESTEST RACE IN DA FIKKSHUN JONRAH EVAH. DA ORK. IZ CAN ECKZPLAINZ IT MESELF IN OUT OF COMBAT CHAT OR I CAN whispah it in ya ear by da dee ems.  YE, SO JUS TELL ME WEN YA GET BACK, IZ BE WAITIN'.

@Exiled Ace

I have NO problems with having the BESTEST RACE being in our wonderful world~ If you want you can create some story for them give 'em a city out of the open ones (dems teh yeller circles on teh map).

WAAAAAG-

I mean, ye. It'll be da BESTEST CITY. Jus' annuva question, wot are da children ov gloria or sumfink? Is dat fancy talk fer 'umies?

@Exiled Ace

The children of Godiva is a fancy word for humans. The winged children are angels.

@Cheryl

What I'd like to know about races you create would beeee...their culture (doesnt have to be much. Could include their thoughts on other races, religion etc), origin (if it's something different from "when a man and a woman love each other very much" stuff xD), and some pics or a description of how they look! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back