Out Of Character

And the use of Ya'll is how I can tell you are *orginally* of southern origin. NOBODY outside of the south uses that fripping word. Unless they're of southern related origins , which still really counts as 'from the south'. 

It is a more efficient way of grouping people , I'm just too fripping proper to use that term (despite the fact that basically everyone I know down there uses it , and a great deal who aren't but were born down in the south) There's a reason I identify with the Chiss so much! 

Ya'll stop arguing. Hehe

Anyway, I remember that it said something about telling what character I'm going to be using and then making a hypothetical first post? I forgot the details. I guess the real question is whether or not you wanted me to make character sheets for Ivela and Lillith.

Eh, you don't have to worry about that, Lunaria. I know how you write and your characters are already accepted.

But, yes, character sheets. I can imagine you can copy over most of it from the old RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. I figured that Ivela's hair would have grown too long and gotten in the way of her training, so she lopped it all off.

WHY'NN WITH LONG HAIR HOW AMAZING SHE SHALL BE

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone else is choosing universes that already exist, I went out and made my own...

Oh, I thought your guy was from Warhammer 40k.  I don't now much about it, but I think it has swords and power armor.  I know the picture you used is of Miyamoto Musashi from Samurai Warriors.

I'm incredibly excited about Aaron. Thoughts? Is he terrible? I think he's neat. But I also think he's weird. Idk. I need your opinions my friendo classmate buddy chum pals. Lol

I read 'Infinite Empire' and immediately got 'Rakata/Star Wars' , but that's me being a fripping Jedi Historian and having Star Wars as my #1 obsession. 

Pleased to meet you , Midnight! I am looking forward to RPing with you , myself , so let's hope our characters have reason to interact. 

Agreed.  Though Assassin droid and futuristic combat professional?  I just cannot see those two meeting up.

yeah, she's good, Tommy.  God, I need to edit that sheet again to add race/species, don't I? ugh... that's a tomorrow folclor problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back