Out of character (new haven)

Anyone can come visit Melody at her home, but there's a chance she'll come out in a couple days to track down and scold Locke if he doesn't come find her. 

Preferably seeing as it is a more localized grouping. I'll eventually disperse it and bring it back to the more public townsquare so I am not hogging all the rp.

Makes sense. I'm gonna have Volaren meet up with Melody in my next post, but that's gonna be a few hours. Sorry about the long intervals between my posts. I blame the army lol.

Sorry ill post in a minute collage sprung a few projects on me and I havent had much time to myself

Right? Currently I'm taking online courses in drawing which gives me huge benefits in choosing my own hours. It's quite honestly a blessing.

Right? Currently I'm taking online courses in drawing which gives me huge benefits in choosing my own hours. It's quite honestly a blessing.

Yup, I got a 5month contract in online advertising, so I have lots of time to do what I need to do in a day.

I am not on my total a-game, so Im going to sleep early and do my usual; detailed posts tomorrow, @Kiowa if you want me to redo my post come morning, just leave it be and Ill kick my ass into doing it

giphy.gif

@Kasuu

Users who are viewing this thread