Out of character (new haven)

So should mc have one specific affinity or just be like... The Avatar, just with magic

Yep. Also if you want to name your areas put them up and make a thread (for example the doctors office could he named Haven clinic. This is to separate more areas for people to interact with)

Could I put Locke's house as one? Also, since we don't have a butcher yet, should I make a butcher and meat shop?

I don't think the whole separate places to RP thing is gonna work out too well. What is one supposed to do if they begin RPing in say, the Tavern, and then someone calls for their attention at the Butchers?

I don't think the whole separate places to RP thing is gonna work out too well. What is one supposed to do if they begin RPing in say, the Tavern, and then someone calls for their attention at the Butchers?

Yeah I agree, it makes things a lot more complicated and harder to keep track of. We could always just put at the top of a paragraph where we are if needs be.

Last edited by a moderator:
We could all start out in our respective areas or we could do a paragraph about what our character is doing, where they are, and what/where they are going to do/go to.. Then do a post on interacting with other peoples characters based on their first post. Besides, going from the Town Square, it is early in the morning. We should be in our homes.

@Kiowa @The Lord of Sunlight

Should we have a forest tab for anyone who goes hunting?

@Samurai Jay 

I feel really bad for whoever reads that long ass bio of mine. I apologize in advance xD

Screw it. I'll make Micolash's house but then I'll switch to the town square and put him at his Smithing station.

Arrows are dictating the movements a character might make

but are not the only movements that can be made.

I wanted to visualize it because I tend to think in

that way. 

iHAXTgO.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Im used to doing it like this. With multiple tabs and such. Just me being me. 

Arrows are dictating the movements a character might make

but are not the only movements that can be made.

I wanted to visualize it because I tend to think in

that way. 

I love this!!! This is how we used to do this on Groupie before goggle brought the site and shut it down

Just basic standard issue M4, 9mm, and SAW. I'm in an infantry battalion. I'm currently at a mobilization site for deployment. I'm going over to Jordan.

Nice. I hear the SAW is pretty nice. The only reason why I know is because my uncles are in the military.

Users who are viewing this thread