• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Out of character - closed

Here she is, in all her glory ~ , looks a little adult for a 14 year old even though I tried making her look as modest as possible >~<

OucdY2J.jpg

So, I'm going to post the starter sometime soon...and it's probably a good idea to further explain the posting rule that I put in on the interest check. Because I have some OCD issues, I'm going to need for everybody to follow a strict posting schedule where everyone gets to post once before anyone posts again.

1. If you decide to bring in another character by tomorrow, then you will post what both of your characters in one post when it's your turn or you can skip. For instance, Nor will almost always post, but his mom won't always post but when she does, I'll include her post with Nor's.

2. If you feel like your character has nothing to do during a particular situation, just type (SKIP) and post that.

3. Post as little or as much as you want.

4. I think we can make this work. If not, we'll change things. Have faith.

5. I'll post the reply order after my first post in the actual rp thread.

Last edited:
Alright everyone, have fun. :) Remember to keep a fast paced posting rate if possible and tell everyone if you'll be gone for awhile. Ask any questions right here.

"konrad took another sip of his wine, at this point he had noticed that time had seemingly frozen around him, he had seen stranger things however"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back