Out-of-Character Chat

Im so irritated at people on this site.

Nobody wants to follow rules.

Admins dont want to enforce the rules...

Rps die after a few days or get trampled with one lining...

People drop out without so much as a word.

I think i am going to go crazy

Ohboyherewego

Well

If you're gonna vent you mindswell include the full story

Sympathetic ears all around mate.

Well there is this rp about a school training killers to save the country.

The school has 2 races in it. Magics and humans

Magics are humans with magical powers

humans are humans

Here is my first beef.

Human toons only have normal skills like proficiency with 1 or 2 weapons and being a ninja.

Magics have superpowers, like command of fire, creating shields that can block anything or anyone from damage, reading minds, ect. But they also can do everything a normal human can do.

So I get into the fight with a magic guy, (my guy is not magic but has a bow that shoots magic arrows) And i trick the magic guy into getting hit with like 20+ arrows. Then i stab him with more arrows at point blank range and then made the arrows explode. Then he just gets up like nothing happen.

his excuse. His character has almost died countless times so he knows how to deal with pain and is super durable.

ps. Not only is he durable, he has a pet which can shoot fire, he has control over fire and can shoot fire his self, and he an expert boxer and street brawler. And he super strong.

It's like half way done....Having trouble phrasing things and for some reason I'm exhausted.

I'm thinking it's cause of my weird night last night. That and the rain.

My brain hurt enough last night from discovering I have migranes xD

I'm working on it now though lol

Unyielding said:
Well there is this rp about a school training killers to save the country.
The school has 2 races in it. Magics and humans

Magics are humans with magical powers

humans are humans

Here is my first beef.

Human toons only have normal skills like proficiency with 1 or 2 weapons and being a ninja.

Magics have superpowers, like command of fire, creating shields that can block anything or anyone from damage, reading minds, ect. But they also can do everything a normal human can do.

So I get into the fight with a magic guy, (my guy is not magic but has a bow that shoots magic arrows) And i trick the magic guy into getting hit with like 20+ arrows. Then i stab him with more arrows at point blank range and then made the arrows explode. Then he just gets up like nothing happen.

his excuse. His character has almost died countless times so he knows how to deal with pain and is super durable.

ps. Not only is he durable, he has a pet which can shoot fire, he has control over fire and can shoot fire his self, and he an expert boxer and street brawler. And he super strong.
Assassination Classroom!

@Sergeant Sass - Oh darn it. She's right: Marcella never mentioned it. Crap. Oh well. Writing a Seer can be handy in cases like these.

Sorry about that, though. I'll be more observant in the future.

[QUOTE="general ostruppen]yeah dont worry im changing it you should see the changes now

[/QUOTE]
Nah, that up there was in response to another thread I'm writing in. Nothing to do with Adrianne and Adam's fight.

Red Thunder] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14219-sergeant-sass/ said:
@Sergeant Sass[/URL] - Oh darn it. She's right: Marcella never mentioned it. Crap. Oh well. Writing a Seer can be handy in cases like these.
Sorry about that, though. I'll be more observant in the future.
I was going to mention something about it and then I realized that Adrianne was a seer so it could still work even without Marcella having said anything. So its really no big deal. If it wouldn't have worked I would've let you know rather than continuing to write it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back