Out-of-Character Chat

Hi everyone! How are people's days going? So far today, I went tubing and got sunburned which is quite painful. Now I am relaxing in the air conditioning while the dog scratches at my sunburn whining because I have a computer on my lap. I'm not quite sure if that quantifies as a good day or a bad day, but I've been enjoying it to a decent degree.

Hales said:
Hi everyone! How are people's days going? So far today, I went tubing and got sunburned which is quite painful. Now I am relaxing in the air conditioning while the dog scratches at my sunburn whining because I have a computer on my lap. I'm not quite sure if that quantifies as a good day or a bad day, but I've been enjoying it to a decent degree.
I got sunburned as well. Not pleasant.

Well, I have been busy making a character for a casual roleplay, and I think I hit my 10 posts, but not sure if the 24 hours have passed yet. Either way, I'm excited to begin some roleplays. Today, hopefully.

Feartheghost said:
Well, I have been busy making a character for a casual roleplay, and I think I hit my 10 posts, but not sure if the 24 hours have passed yet. Either way, I'm excited to begin some roleplays. Today, hopefully.
Making characters is always fun.

So I have been writing a character for this rp and the more I write, the more I am coming to think that Angel might be an unintentional villain. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

So uhh... question: Are Asher, Marcella and Lance ever going to get a guild master in Sabertooth? I feel like I remember someone mentioning it before, but I also feel like that was quite a while ago.

[QUOTE="Sergeant Sass]So uhh... question: Are Asher, Marcella and Lance ever going to get a guild master in Sabertooth? I feel like I remember someone mentioning it before, but I also feel like that was quite a while ago.

[/QUOTE]
I had to push this back a bit due to school, but I'm back to working on it. The wait shouldn't be much longer.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I had to push this back a bit due to school, but I'm back to working on it. The wait shouldn't be much longer.

[/QUOTE]
Kk.

Lexielai said:
I'm feeling like this thread has more posts than any other on the site O.o
Wouldn't surprise me.

Also haaalllppp D:

How do I get out of one of those moods where i don't wanna do anything writing related? Like it's not writers block, I've got it all in my head and how I should type it but I can't sit and type it up! D:

Like it's just demotivation I guess. ..Lex haalllp!

The problem is you rely on motivation. Motivation is an emotion, and it's temporary. You can't easily switch it on whenever. The key to writing when you lack motivation is to develop a habit of writing even when you don't feel like it. It'll be really annoying for two weeks, and you won't develop the habit until you do it every day for about 30 days, but after that it becomes easy.

Soooo basically quit my whining and just sit down and do it?

Mmk yea I can probably do that.

I'll get back to working on that later once my friend leaves and this dog gets off my chest

I like her! Very nice. Also, her Knowledge Magic is reminiscent of copperminds in Feruchemy, from Branson Sanderson's Mistborn trilogy, which makes me happy. So props, whether or not it was intentional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back