Out-of-Character Chat

I'm planning on drawing out the Leo Minor Celestial spirit soon, does anyone have suggestions on what it's apperance or ability should be?

@Kaine

On the left side of the page near the middle-top, you'll see a big blue button with a white house. Under it, you'll see tabs. One of them will say 'Accepted Characters' -- Have fun in Reno ^^

Hey, just wondering, is the place where everyone else is at, the mansion, somewhat close to where my character is? It would be a way to get my character into the plot.

EDIT: Actually, it doesn't really matter if it's close to him. Now all I need to know is whether or not the hot springs are near the boundary of the mansion.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Thesmashbro what do you mean the boundary :? If it's what I'm imagining, I think so. Nothing else has been specified except that it's located near the bath in the east wing and it's outside, with bushes, so I suppose (if the mods are okaie with it) you imagine it however you please.

dont forget that unlike anime, real life, and most instances,

Its easier for guys to enter then it is for girls

NO

its ok

DRAKE did the smartest thing ever.

He learn that it was a co-sex spring both sexes are allowed.. Neko toon was dumb enough to walk in there without a towel... (Rei just dumb period)

I like the idea of co-sex baths, it's pretty entertaining xD And what is this toon word I keep hearing about :?

Oh a few years ago, i played a game where the characters where called toons. (Toon world) ever since then when ever i speak about a character, or avatar, i called it a toon.

(toon means: character or avatar)

Ahh it's nice to come back to just over a page x3

But really, that meeting had no meaning to me x3

Welcome to the toon train

Toon toon

(laughs at my own bad joke)

Oh i think i thought up a good reason why Rei acts the way she does

Users who are viewing this thread

Back