Out-of-Character Chat

Where is this accepted character thread and also I'm off to reno! Was I officially accepted or we still waiting? Either way sall good.

Archdemon said:
Drake doesn't realize that two women are naked or that they're even there so this is going to be a nice surprise for him... ;)
Rei is a little girl... she not even legal.. DRAKES A PEDO

Nekoni said:
This is chaotic. Baths are not suppose to be THIS chaotic xD
You guys troll me so much... Pulse cannot absorb the cloud magic... it absorbs the magic left over after magic has been used....

Rei absorbed the cloud T-T

Unyielding said:
You guys troll me so much... Pulse cannot absorb the cloud magic... it absorbs the magic left over after magic has been used....
Rei absorbed the cloud T-T
Oops sorry, I'll go correct it

Okay but Drakes Face as he never encountered this situation before is as bright as the sun probably.

Hehe xD It's just funny to see that you are the center of our fun in the OOC Arch. Owch Arch.....Okaie...I guess that was mean, I'll stop ^~^;

Last edited by a moderator:
you guys are going scare away the doggie... hey Arch ever think about having The wolf be the main character and letting drake be a minor character, The dog does many more things

Nope you where pulled into hell... >.> Does none remembers what happen when Rei absorbs too much magic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back