Out of Character Chat

@Nyctophiliac You're good, we needed to move onto night anyway. But no one starts the bonfire until I give the go!

@Rock And Roll Boy I'll have a reply once I'm back from class!

@Zamice Welcome! Do me a huge favor and please tag me once your character is finished so I can check 'em out, thank you! ^~^

But it was two sentences...

It's not to pick on you or anything, dear, trust me. But two sentences count as one-liners. Anything that's like your post here: 

Or even just half of that is fine :3 I'll let it slide for now, but do bear this in mind for next time ^~^ <3

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zamice Welcome! Do me a huge favor and please tag me once your character is finished so I can check 'em out, thank you! ^~^

It's not to pick on you or anything, dear, trust me. But two sentences count as one-liners. Anything that's like your post here: 

Or even just half of that is fine :3 I'll let it slide for now, but do bear this in mind for next time ^~^ <3

You're nicer than me. Ill tell you that.

I will tag you once I have actually decided on something good ;-; thanks for accepting me into the RP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back