Out of Character Chat

mammon.

𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵-𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘳
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Chat with your fellow players to your heart's content!

@TheHappyPikachu Thanks for the invite! ^^

Now to decide the character I want to use... it's difficult cause I prefer to play adults but I can make it work. ^^

XD you could be a vampire and then be like- 209 and still considered a 'child' in vampire years?~ XD 

So, how do people interact around supernatural creatures?~ Are they common knowledge or known by a select few? Is the camp somewhere where humans and the supernatural meet for the first time or instead just a simple get together?~ :3 :D  @Smol Unicorn

Might take a while to get up a CS, but I'm here. o/

@TheHappyPikachu

Yay!! The Nanwoooooo is here. ^3^ ^3^  

@Lilah Tunth @Pandora's Box Ether of you two fine RP-ers interested in participating in this most interesting- okay, I'm giving up the fancy talk~ Do ether of ya' wanna join this RP?~ "^w^

I'm surprised you haven't assumed me to be female yet considering I almost exclusively play such characters. X3

In other words, I ain't a guy xD 

You've told me this three times now~….. I really should remember. XD I think it's because every time I do meet you via the site- you always happen to be playing a guy character. I can't talk though as I get mistaken as a boy online sometimes as well~ I'M FEMALE AND PROUD DANGIT!?~ XD lol.

(I meant it as an expression though~ So the gender really wouldn't have applied anyway)

You've told me this three times now~….. I really should remember. XD I think it's because every time I do meet you via the site- you always happen to be playing a guy character. I can't talk though as I get mistaken as a boy online sometimes as well~ I'M FEMALE AND PROUD DANGIT!?~ XD lol.

(I meant it as an expression though~ So the gender really wouldn't have applied anyway)

I pegged you as female off the bat. I dont what the others are thinking lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back