[ Out of Character Chat ]

sorry guys, my car decided that it was just going to not start and nobody has a clue why

i just really need a fuckiing day i cant post at the moment. sorry, ill try to soon.

Hey guys, some stuff has come up and I unfortunately can't handle many group rps right now. I'm going to have to drop. I'm really sorry.

Apologies, Alabama had a snowstorm where I lived and since I lived closer to the store, I had to work. It's been really hectic.

Apologies, Alabama had a snowstorm where I lived and since I lived closer to the store, I had to work. It's been really hectic.

oooo your from Birmingham? i lived in alabama most of my life (waaay further down tho) Yeah i heard it was crazy bad 

I really don't want it to and I'm sorry for my absence, a lot of drama going on. But I'm going to try and revive this

Actually, I can't continue this. It was nice while it lasted, but Im too busy to keep it. Im just going to hide this roleplay. Unless someone waits to take over and just delete my character

i still want to continue but i feel like it's kinda aimless rn so if we had a plot or a goal or smthng it might not move so slowly

Maybe like their goal is to earn freedom and clear their record? Or to break out? Idk

But then again different characters have different goals

Users who are viewing this thread

Back