[ Out of Character Chat ]

@TheCandyEmo hello love! So flattered you invited me to this RP and accepted my CS and all that Jazz, and I was wondering, since there is a decent enough size group, when do you think we can start? I don't want to push anything I'm just really excited for this!

[SIZE= 24px]BY JANUARY 4TH YOU MUST HAVE A CHARACTER SHEET UP. IF YOU DO NOT, YOU WILL NO LONGER BE APART OF THIS ROLEPLAY.[/SIZE]

I hope to get a character up soon. We've been having bad weather here the last three days and the power has been going in and out.

Sorry for the wait. :(  I'll try to get one up soon. 

Where's a list of the cliques? I can't seem to find that.

There are three sections on the hosted project description. First it shows the rules, then the school description and under the skull picture should be the cliques 

Alright. I have just decided to start this roleplay since most of the character sheets are done. I don't want this roleplay dying.

I will make the starting post in just a few minutes. 

So hold on, every morning the kids are brought in with handcuffs around there wrists? Really? Seems a little unrealistic.

So hold on, every morning the kids are brought in with handcuffs around there wrists? Really? Seems a little unrealistic.

Not every morning. This is them just getting to the school. This is their first time being at Stonehenge. After there enrollment, they don't have to wear them. 

me @ me: you should sleep, it's 1am

me @ me: no, i could stay up a bit longer 

the rp: *starts*

me: well, glad that's settled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back