[ Out of Character Chat ]

guys i've been in the hospital all day, my grandma just died maybe two hours ago ive been up since midnight my family is arguing and i still have work tonight. I'm going to sqeeze out a post and i'll just edit it after sleep.

guys i've been in the hospital all day, my grandma just died maybe two hours ago ive been up since midnight my family is arguing and i still have work tonight. I'm going to sqeeze out a post and i'll just edit it after sleep.

Don't worry about a thing. When you are ready, you can post.

So sorry for your lost, aja. I send my condolences. Just take your time and get back to us whenever you can. :)  

@Tori Bradley you anti gif-er XD                  Well you did choose a nude model idk how you could choose a gif for him XD

Last edited by a moderator:
o wow I knew Carter looked familiar, of course she was in The Mortal Instruments. those books are my shit.

So I kind of need some help bc I'm stuck until I find someone to interact with at this point so who is available to be interacted with atm

So I kind of need some help bc I'm stuck until I find someone to interact with at this point so who is available to be interacted with atm

oh lit I was just about to have Thalia exit her room and wander the halls, that should open up an opportunity for either of your characters!

sorry guys, my family was over we were making arrangements with the funeral home. Plus i needed some sleep cus I still need to go to work, they just wont let me off. I'll post now

also excited bc im about to get an influx of new gifs to use for baker bc my the show my fc is in is about to release its next season

[SIZE= 20px]The next post will be up sometime tomorrow. Get your characters ready for an early dinner.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 20px]Of course you can still continue what you are all already doing though.[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back