Out of Character CHAT

Pashpu

mothafuckin' starboy
Chat here about the roleplay, or anything you want (no spamming or attacking other users)

:)  Have fun

Hi everyone I've pretty much finished updating the Setting Information. Please go check that out!

I see a few of you have already posted characters. That's great. I think it would be good to have around 4-5 characters at least from Earth, and a similar amount from Earth II.

So to clear up any confusion, here's how the Roleplay plot will start.

The players will be divided into two groups, one of Earth I characters and one group of Earth II characters. All you playing Earth I characters will make up your own backstory of how you accidentally walked into some portal somewhere and ended up in Keone. You reappeared again in one of two places in Keone-either on the far East side of town surrounded by rural villages, or right in the city center. I'm going to find a way to round up all of you together into the same area.

Those playing Earth II characters can be basically doing whatever they want at the time, but interaction with other characters is highly encouraged (after all this is a collaborative roleplay).

From there on everyone can interact however they want in the world, and you build your own plotlines. I'll still going to add some of my own plotlines though, that I can hope bring players together. For example, 

Keone leaders recruiting people to fight in a battle against the Ushu

Still interested, still need to revise my character to fix the portal stuff. 

It's on my RP 'to do' list lol

cool.

we have a nice group here but I think we still need like at least four more people. Can you guys see if you can convince anyone else to join? 

Yeah, I'm still interested. Sorry, this week has just been a bit hectic for me. I have like 10 relatives coming Thursday, so a lot of preparation is being done.

:o  this week has been hectic for me as well, I have two midterms on Friday

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pashpu What exactly do the Aurians look like? If you have a picture posted, I'm not able to see it for whatever reason. 

Are they a bit like Zoras, from Legend of Zelda? Or do they have even more humanoid features?

@Pashpu What exactly do the Aurians look like? If you have a picture posted, I'm not able to see it for whatever reason. 

Are they a bit like Zoras, from Legend of Zelda? Or do they have even more humanoid features?

@Handabooo Uhh they're pretty humanoid looking, almost like mermaids except instead of a tailfin they have legs and arms that have aquatic features (fins/webbed fingers)

Honestly I didn't really visualize them in depth though, so feel free to add your own details or whatever

Yeah, I'm going to create a character tomorrow and then I'm gonna write the first post write after that! (hype) Not quite as many people as I would have liked but if we start and get something going maybe we can attract others :)

Sorry for the lack of activity everyone. 

@Handabooo @Elephantom @Skryx @JustAlexandra @CactusJuice

Yeah, I'm going to create a character tomorrow and then I'm gonna write the first post write after that! (hype) Not quite as many people as I would have liked but if we start and get something going maybe we can attract others :)

Sorry for the lack of activity everyone. 

@Handabooo @Elephantom @Skryx @JustAlexandra @CactusJuice

No problem, my relatives leave Monday, so this worked out pretty well for me. I'll work on an Earth II char since we have a lot of Earth I's.

It's fine, I've got my hands full too :) . I've got an Earth II character in the works, though that might take a little more time. 

Indeed, I do have some bit of issues. Isn't it better to acquire weaponry over time, rather than start out fully decked? Levels out the playing field, seeing that no one here is extensively equipped from the start.

@HighSanguinaryPriest

Still, one couldn't really excuse the armour's defensive properties, and the fact that it's far more mobile than Earth Exos. Even the very notion of an Earth I exo-suit crafted by a 23 year old kid with no education in advanced mechanical enhineering, is impractical. Doesn't fixing old video cassettes seem more methodical?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back