Out Of Character Chat

oh, yeah! Sorry, I thought I told you X.D

you only liked her. I wanted a confirmation. Lol. Tharon will be up shortly. The warring general nicknamed the God of Flame will be up for you viewing pleasure shortly. Just gotta make his backstory less hum drum than Lelli's.

Just posting to let everyone know I'm still here and excited. After I take a look at what's been created so far, I might make a character to fill in any racial gaps we might have, but otherwise I'm set and ready to go.

Alright, so two things. I'm tempted to make a water demon, but firstly, this character concept would have to be both villainous and a bit strong to work in the sense that I'm seeing it. KiKi, when you have time I'd love to discuss it with you via PMs.

I feel like I will always need to ask. @KiKi Kitsune

What do you need to ask?

Alright, so two things. I'm tempted to make a water demon, but firstly, this character concept would have to be both villainous and a bit strong to work in the sense that I'm seeing it. KiKi, when you have time I'd love to discuss it with you via PMs.

Just drop me a message and we can sort it out ^-^ 

Tharon, is he accepted?

I am weary about his power level, to be honest. He is accepted, just please keep an eye on that.

when are we starting again?

It was meant to start over the weekend... Well, I'm just waiting a bit on @Pinkalyn to discuss their second character more. @The J has spoken to me and will be joining later once he gets some IRL things sorted. So, I will be making the initial post on Saturday (my time UTC+02:00) at very latest. 

If I don't, I'm sure @Jayus can pester me X.D

Users who are viewing this thread