Out of Character Chat

Hmm... the function to invite new players to the party seems to be disabled at the moment, likely due to the site update that happens tomorrow. 

That is sad. 

@Evans You're welcome to read the rules of our particular hosted project here if you might be interested in joining: 

We have three crews and almost anyone here can probably answer questions if you have any. 

Mmmmmmhmmmmm~.. there is that and..

He is a boarderline hottie~.. (//∇//)

Boarderline?   I mean... *cough*  *cough*  yes.....boarderline (needs to stop crushing on anime character but can't help myself because anime boys be all the eye candy ;-; )

But I've gotta say..

112c5c20d6dc7ecb1a4f085ca84a484e.jpg
Shizuo is the real hottie. >>

But I've gotta say..

112c5c20d6dc7ecb1a4f085ca84a484e.jpg
Shizuo is the real hottie. >>

Do not get in a picture war with me, I have more Izaya pics than you anyone....an unhealthy amount.  (Though I can not deny his looks XD  Luckily for me a character or two use this FC I mean what)

You wanna go, man? I've got more pictures than my phone space can handle.. I run this. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

HAHAHAHAHA This is a battle you don't want to get in u-u  I know I will win, this isn't me being cocky, its just a fact u-u   That and I don't feel like flooding the OOC with the pics XD

>^> In respect for the clan, I shall spare thee today.. but mark my words. When morrow comes and the sun rises, this war will commence.. in pms. >>

Elijah is fun and blunt. Marcus is smarter and more discreet, but seems (in my opinion at least) to have the most passion about the crew besides Sora.

Thank you for your opinion on my characters. Honestly, I don't think they are my most well-made ones, as it doesn't feel as if they have as much depth as other characters I have created, so hearing someone speak positively about them makes me happy. :] 

Or at least slightly positive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do not get in a picture war with me, I have more Izaya pics than you anyone....an unhealthy amount.  (Though I can not deny his looks XD  Luckily for me a character or two use this FC I mean what)

*looks at the post workput, shirtless Jasper scene planned* Hmmmms

Plans for characters eh?

Jasper: Find, and brutally slaughter, the crew that killed his prior Mistress. There's more, but spoilers.

Norman: Eventually retrieve the sword his clans quest asks of him. And another thing I can't say cause spoilers. 

Garret: Fun and Ferra. And a third thing I can't specify because spoilers.

Hmm I wonder how a fight between Jasper and Axel would turn out....

Axel wants to Kamisori his way to the ship and destroy it.

Hmm I wonder how a fight between Jasper and Axel would turn out....

Axel wants to Kamisori his way to the ship and destroy it.

Kamisori is the technical name for mixing Shave and Moonwalk yeah? Cause yknow, those are the techniques Jasper knows so you can assuuuume....

Also, an interesting question. I suppose it's depend how willing to hurt/die to beat Jasper Axel is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back