Out of Character Chat

Alrighty, time to read up on the Mistbound Remnants and start churning out the idea's for Abel

Reading through page 3 of Mistbound Remnants

Felix Felix

I think Abel and Jayjay will get along great.
I feel like watching the 'Adam's Family' now XD

Reading through page 3 of Mistbound Remnants

Felix Felix

I think Abel and Jayjay will get along great.
I feel like watching the 'Adam's Family' now XD
Already looking forward to the interactions.

AllHailDago AllHailDago If you want to get rid of the Harem vibe for the Shattercrests the Adams family might be your way out. You have yourself as excitable head of the family with his passion for his crew. You have a white lady (Yukihime Azure Sky Azure Sky ) for cold remarks and cutting roses. Stacey ( Lady Warlock Lady Warlock ) is a stoic and slightly sassy maiden. Mack ( Eagleye415 Eagleye415 ) could be the gullible brother. Then you have Thing of course and Abel ( Phayne Phayne ) as the incredibly strong baby. You're practically covered. I just haven't figured out how Alex and Logan would fit in. It is still available.

Edit: I just had another of those wonderful brain farts. We need a character with a Hair Hair DF.
20cf5f408f798f4b5e3333a3712a6cca--adams-family-the-addams-family.jpg

It would look like this and in a fight It would control the hairs like tentacles of an octopus. Not sure whether it should be a marine or an enemy, but we should fight it at some point. I would also love to see It as part of CP9 (a bit like Kumadori from the series). If you combine it with Tekkai It could trap her victims and with Shigan It could pierce the enemy with the hairs.

AllHailDago AllHailDago CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Lady Warlock Lady Warlock Is there still room for such a character?

Last edited:
Edit: I just had another of those wonderful brain farts. We need a character with a Hair Hair DF.

It would look like this and in a fight It would control the hairs like tentacles of an octopus. Not sure whether it should be a marine or an enemy, but we should fight it at some point. I would also love to see It as part of CP9 (a bit like Kumadori from the series). If you combine it with Tekkai It could trap her victims and with Shigan It could pierce the enemy with the hairs.

AllHailDago AllHailDago CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Lady Warlock Lady Warlock Is there still room for such a character?
Why am I tagged in this?

shadowdude505 is the third gm

Also I neeeever had plans for such an npc. Nope. None. Owo

Also, this reminds me of ZZ Top for some reason.

Alright. Still contemplating making a Marine. I've got an image and background in mind o3o

You?

Waiting on the approval of my character, preparing for D&D tomorrow, and debating which cards to buy next for my Omnath deck. Just the usual Nat stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back