Out of Character Chat

I should actually be able to get around to doing things today... finally.

I'm actually looking forward to working on some Red Ribbon Arc events and starting to move that towards completion.

Felix Felix

In working on a post for Arklin and Akahana, I was rereading through some things and I caught something in your recent post that confuses me. I didn’t notice it before or I would’ve mentioned it sooner.
He was not aware of the people who had surrounded him as he slowly unraveled his withered appearance piece by piece.

Who is surrounding him?

Dago and shadowdude never stated that Alex and Garret were surrounding him. In fact, shadow stated that Alex stopped the moment he could see Jayjay which seems very different from them actually surrounding Jayay. It also seems to me that if there was a different group surrounding Jayjay, Alex and Garret would have seen it and they never mention seeing anyone surrounding him. I’m just finding myself feeling as though no one is on the same page and I’m frustrated by it.

Felix Felix

In working on a post for Arklin and Akahana, I was rereading through some things and I caught something in your recent post that confuses me. I didn’t notice it before or I would’ve mentioned it sooner.

Who is surrounding him?

Dago and shadowdude never stated that Alex and Garret were surrounding him. In fact, shadow stated that Alex stopped the moment he could see Jayjay which seems very different from them actually surrounding Jayay. It also seems to me that if there was a different group surrounding Jayjay, Alex and Garret would have seen it and they never mention seeing anyone surrounding him. I’m just finding myself feeling as though no one is on the same page and I’m frustrated by it.
maybe surrounding is indeed the wrong word here. I referred to Alex, who had him in sight. Sorry if this wasn't clear, I'll change it in my post.

I'm glad you like him. Though, I wonder if this means I failed to make Norman jealous...

Yep. He's a barber. I couldn't think of a more fitting weapon. It's also mentioned in his cs.

So far, yes. After all he's currently fkyibg, and HE managed to avoid basically all the traps. Mostly. Sorta.

I forgot a lot of details on my own captain thanks to my airheadedness and over multitasking. Please take no offense, I did read his whole sheet. There's just..... a lotta characters to keep track of for me.

So far, yes. After all he's currently fkyibg, and HE managed to avoid basically all the traps. Mostly. Sorta.

I forgot a lot of details on my own captain thanks to my airheadedness and over multitasking. Please take no offense, I did read his whole sheet. There's just..... a lotta characters to keep track of for me.

Hm. Is that so? Well, there's still plenty of time. If Norman doesn't act quickly, Cait may get swept off her feet before he even gets a chance to confess^^

No worries. I'm not offended. I haven't read all of the character sheets either =P

Last edited:
Hm? Is that so? Well, there's still plenty of time. If Norman doesn't act quickly, Cait may get swept off her feet before he even gets a chance to confess^^
It's a little early to be swept off her feet, but she's definitely surprised that Tristan didn't give her the "you're a fishman" stink eye.

A rivalry with Tristan may make Cait X Norman even more fun.

Hmm... I do believe our plan was to collaborate shadowdude505 shadowdude505 , but it seems that Celtic hasn't been online in almost 7 hours so I'm not sure whether or not he'll be around. Hmm...
Hmm indeed. I'll be around if he pops in tonight (as long as it's before midnight my time. Internet cuts out then). I think we mentioned we could work on it tomorrow if tonight doesn't work out.

Hm. Is that so? Well, there's still plenty of time. If Norman doesn't act quickly, Cait may get swept off her feet before he even gets a chance to confess^^

No worries. I'm not offended. I haven't read all of the character sheets either =P

I really doubt that cx also Norman doesn't feel that way yet you dork. There needs to be development first.

I have read every sheet though. As well as 120 of my own of varying levels of completion. Sometimes I can't quite remember who I'm thinking on, or I forget stuff. Such as the fact I forget how I made Garret look for the most part. With his butt length blonde hair, wood grained half moon glasses, and his relative svelteness. He's definitely not the macho man most would equate with a pirate crew. More like... a male librarian.

Whoops...

@Azure Sky

I should've probably tagged you in that most recent Hallows post as well. My bad. Axel would've been able to see the flash because everyone kinda could. That's the only thing that really pertains, but its there.

It's a little early to be swept off her feet, but she's definitely surprised that Tristan didn't give her the "you're a fishman" stink eye.

A rivalry with Tristan may make Cait X Norman even more fun.

Tristan is a hairstylist who considers his creations works of art. Despite how egotistical he can be at times, he is fairly liberal. That and he's worked with Fishman hair before.

Lol. You make it sound like Tristan doesn't even have a chance.

I really doubt that cx also Norman doesn't feel that way yet you dork. There needs to be development first.

I have read every sheet though. As well as 120 of my own of varying levels of completion. Sometimes I can't quite remember who I'm thinking on, or I forget stuff. Such as the fact I forget how I made Garret look for the most part. With his butt length blonde hair, wood grained half moon glasses, and his relative svelteness. He's definitely not the macho man most would equate with a pirate crew. More like... a male librarian.

And that's why Norman's gonna lose out. Guys that are slow to realize their feelings don't usually end up with the girl u_u

Understandable. That's what character sheets are for. I think of all our pirate captains, Sora's the most threatening looking one...and that's not saying much.

Lady Warlock Lady Warlock

Rofl. So everyone is running towards the Charybdis then?

Last edited:
Tristan is a hairstylist who considers his creations works of art. Despite how egotistical he can be at times, he is fairly liberal. That and he's worked with Fishman hair before.

Lol. You make it sound like Tristan doesn't even have a chance.

And that's why Norman's gonna lose out. Guys that are slow to realize their feelings don't usually end up with the girl u_u

Understandable. That's what character sheets are for. I think of all our pirate captains, Sora's the most threatening looking one...and that's not saying much.

Lady Warlock Lady Warlock

Rofl. So everyone is running towards the Charybdis then?

See I might be a little more worried if I believed that sentiment at all. Or if it weren't for the fact mcdude is also on board the Cait x Norman train ;)

I was just thinking how Sora's the only captain that really givesorry off a piratey vibe or form of intimidation. I feel that'll be the case for a while. I mean Garret may be scary in name due to bounty and power, but basically no first meeting is gonna scare people. Then there's Scarlet.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back