Out of Character Chat

IG42 said:
So no gelatin based sweeties either (:'()
Well, agar agar is a kind of by product from sea-weed that can be used to make gelatin that exists in the Nomeman world. I just used milk, cheese and butter as an example.

SpicyLickiTounge said:
...pfft! Y-You're l-lying!
*Grabs koi and begins to slowly pull him back.*
Not for Magikarps of course, that would be considered cannibalism because they have humanoid features, just as the rest of the Nomeman world. There are small fish, like red-fish and rainbow trout and flounder, and some shellfish, like shrimp and crawfish, that people eat; But like I said, these people are generally not very common.

Uh-oh.

lrUmJs3.png

I'm not getting alerts for some reason. Please don't die ;~; I will soon post my post in just a bit, and if I need to change the character limit to prevent death of this rp I might...

Last edited by a moderator:
Shortcake said:
I'm not getting alerts for some reason. Please don't die ;~; I will soon post my post in just a bit, and if I need to change the character limit to prevent death of this rp I might...
Don't panic. This isn't gonna die. Trust me.

SpicyLickiTung said:
Don't panic. This isn't gonna die. Trust me.
Thank you for your reassurance.... I'm gonna be doing a buch of editing and coding and stuff to the heading posts to the rp, like overview and whatnot, which will hopefully attract more visitors and then players.

Lettuce said:
uh, shortcake? i finished a character

..................................................................................................

................................................................................

tumblr_n8ijm2TUkT1t9kr5po2_500.gif

I'm sorry for the inconvenience I have caused at this moment in time I will post your acceptance ASAP....

brb drinking bleach

KageYuuki said:
You really think I'd let this fizzle out so easily?
You are a beautiful person. You make such a good co-gm... I appreciate you... Thank you extremely much.

I WILL NEVER GIVE UP NOW!!!!! BECAUSE I HAVE THE POWER! TO BE GOOD AGAIN!

right after I go accept Lettuce and drink some bleach cause i'm such a terrible gm..

Last edited by a moderator:
yo yo yo yo!!! if you're still accepting, may i reserve venusaur? i already know he's gonna be a lazy and easygoing but powerful secret-worrywart dad named Dagwood > :) i just gotta finish drawing him and fill out an app!

ryuuuuuuuuuu said:
yo yo yo yo!!! if you're still accepting, may i reserve venusaur? i already know he's gonna be a lazy and easygoing but powerful secret-worrywart dad named Dagwood > :) i just gotta finish drawing him and fill out an app!
Sure, I'll get @Shortcake to mark him reserved. Just make sure to read all the rules and if you have any questions let either of us know. We're both GMs

She's still away on vacation for a few more days, so replies from her will be a little spotty

Hi! Sorry, @Sagitarius, I'll make my reply to you as Kali tonight. I'll make Ginette my next priority. I'm so sorry to anyone waiting on me, this trip has afforded me next to no free time *sob*

Don't worry about it, you're on vacation.

And work's been draining all of my creativity the past week so I know the fun. x.x At least I'm off the rest of the week. Should be plenty to get into the swing of things.

KageYuuki said:
Sure, I'll get @Shortcake to mark him reserved. Just make sure to read all the rules and if you have any questions let either of us know. We're both GMs
sweet! thanks! i read the rules last night but it seems like there's a lot goin on here so it couldn't hurt to go over them again :] thanks again -- i'll have an app ready today or tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back