• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Character Chat: WFRP The Doom Tide

Main
Here
Characters
Here

archur

watch for the flash
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Here's the OOC chat.

Let's lay down the law really quick:

1) Be respectful to others. The Warhammer Fantasy crowd on this site is small. Let's not alienate each other within our niche, alright?

2) If you ever have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. This especially goes out between other players.

3) If you're going to kill a character, ask. Through PM's or otherwise.

Have fun.

I just want to be very transparent with you Karcen Karcen , and I don't like doing this in public but I feel I just want to set an example.

Your character is a champion of Malal, the Chaos God of what essentially boils down to "Anti-Chaos". Pure chaos. Whatever you want to call it.

This still makes them a chaos worshipper.

Now, I'm not saying that you can't play your character, because I genuinely think the way you went about it is pretty cool, and I think what I'm about to ask fits with her concept.

Can you have them keep talk about Malal on the down low? Chaos gods are still chaos gods, and even though you go out of your way to hunt down other chaos champions, that doesn't make you any less affiliated them. Your average Malal worshipper still cuts down imperials if they get in the way, and that's still dangerous. Your average dark elf hates Chaos with a burning passion, but they're dark elves, they're still dangerous to deal with, y'know?

That's all.

I just want to be very transparent with you Karcen Karcen , and I don't like doing this in public but I feel I just want to set an example.

Your character is a champion of Malal, the Chaos God of what essentially boils down to "Anti-Chaos". Pure chaos. Whatever you want to call it.

This still makes them a chaos worshipper.

Now, I'm not saying that you can't play your character, because I genuinely think the way you went about it is pretty cool, and I think what I'm about to ask fits with her concept.

Can you have them keep talk about Malal on the down low? Chaos gods are still chaos gods, and even though you go out of your way to hunt down other chaos champions, that doesn't make you any less affiliated them. Your average Malal worshipper still cuts down imperials if they get in the way, and that's still dangerous. Your average dark elf hates Chaos with a burning passion, but they're dark elves, they're still dangerous to deal with, y'know?

That's all.
Well they aren't running through the streets preaching or taking ing about it or trying to get followers. So yeah they try to hide the chaos stuff from others. That is also why the armor and blade don't look to chaosy so the character can blend in.

Well they aren't running through the streets preaching or taking ing about it or trying to get followers. So yeah they try to hide the chaos stuff from others. That is also why the armor and blade don't look to chaosy so the character can blend in.
Cutting down those who throw down their lives as followers, wearing brighter and more ornate armor, etc etc.

Just making sure, glad we're on the same page.

Cutting down those who throw down their lives as followers, wearing brighter and more ornate armor, etc etc.

Just making sure, glad we're on the same page.
yeah well Serais as a chaos champion would more embody Malal's aspect of chaos as a sefdestructive force so not really someone who wants, accepts, or tolerates a group forming around her as far as a chaos aligned group.

the brighter more ornate armor is one part to look the part of the dashing knight and one part to secretly fulfill malal's color scheme white armor black blade , black and white.

Yeah last thing she wants is anyone thinking chaos is or can be good or anything.

Well, whatever. I'll make a final bump, then start the thing. I don't want people to think this is dead before the start line.

Well hello there I’m Shoto todoroki from above my hero academia universe nice to meet y’all. Do you wanna character card?
Uh, hi? This is a Warhammer Fantasy roleplay OOC thread. If you would like to join, this is the right place for it, even if you have a relatively shaky idea of WHF.

Otherwise, as much as I love MHA (and trust me, I really do), this isn't the place to advertise an MHA roleplay, if you're doing that.

Welcome to the RP, my friend! Unless you're a bloody Sigmarite, that is. Also, sorry for the late reply! Turns out my data won't load RPNation anymore.

whops this slipped my mind i will try to post today though i am guessing this will be a 1x1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back