Out of Character Chat (OOC)

I'm sorry I haven't gotten to posting yet. Just making sure of a few things, not to mention I'm still feeling ehhh. Good news is that Friday I'm having an outpatient surgery which should help.  

I'm sorry I haven't gotten to posting yet. Just making sure of a few things, not to mention I'm still feeling ehhh. Good news is that Friday I'm having an outpatient surgery which should help.  

Good luck with your surgery!

Sorry for the inactivity guys, I took WAY too many credits. If I were to drop some, it'd impact me, they tell me, so I basically sold my soul.

You're freaking me out from taking as much difficult classes as I am next year... I'm probably going to do it anyways.  Anyway, inactivity is fine, I'm just glad to hear a reason.

Getting a post ready for it as we speak.

YAY

e5UDzuD.gif

Hate to be the bringer of bad news... but think I'll be stepping out. >.< Not opposed to jumping in later, but everytime i try and jump in I always feel like I'm couple steps back with all these monsterous posts that keep filling in haha. Makes it hard to really get into the right mindset and think of a good post to make. XP 

Again, not saying I can't jump back in, but think its best if I just drop now instead of being in a perpetual state of hanging since I can't seem to get in the right mood for a post, even if I do manage to get all caught up on stuff. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back