Ouran High School Host Club~

CrazedWolfPuppy said:
(I know, she just thinks Haruhi is female because of the feminine looks. Can be an easy mistake, and I seem to remember Kyoya knowing straight off along with the Zuka Club.)
Honey looks at Haruhi, "Haru-chan is cool, ins't he?"

"Oh," Lilly says, "I thought he was a girl." honey giggles.

"it's an easy mistake," Honey looks up at her. "Wanna sit with us?"

"Sure I guess," Lilly says and shrugs.
(I understand, but if you would... acknowledge that the rest of the members of this rp would prefer it be a secret. I wont be on till 1 pacific)

[sorry for not posting so long. I've had school and I'm ill, but I'll do my best]

Izolda observed as the rather feminine looking boy went off to sit by a table. She presumed his name to be Haruhi. Izolda paced off into Haruhi's direction "May I sit with you?" She asked with a smile.

Haruhi looked at her and smiled her natural prince-like smile, "Sure, I don't mind at all." She paused, giving her a chance to sit down.

awkwardxprincess said:
Kyouya raised a brow. "I'm kyouya Ootori. But may I ask what estate you come from?" Kyouya had heard her name before, but just couldn't pin point the source. Kyouya looked to the girl who was now asking him a question. "Nope, not at all. You just come in, and we make your stay as enjoyable as possible." He said with his usually costumer approving smile.
Takashi watched silently from the sidelines as mitsukuni made chit chat with the girl.
(estate? D: IM SUCH A IGNORANT PERSON.)

Eira frowned as she tagged slightly behind Kyouya. "Well, I am from the Simma family. I rather use my mother's maiden name but my father wouldn't allow it; once he contacted me." She tried to conceal a pouty face, but it didn't work well. She shrugged and made eye contact with a expressionless face. She then looked to the girl who he replied to and smiled awkwardly. She just wanted to use the piano, and chatting wasn't her thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Izolda sat down and rested her chin on her palm "You're Haruhi, I presume, right? My name's Izolda." Izolda examined Haruhi with her green orbs. He did look extremely feminine, but he had a charming aura around him. "Pleased to meet you." She smiled at him.

"Nice to meet you too, Izolda," Haruhi replied. "So, is this your first time coming to the host club? I don't think I've seen you around here before, but then again people have called me oblivious at times though."

(anyone here like Skyrim?, I need rp'ers and nobodys signed up yet...)

The twins returned to their table still smiling they greeted the girls with mirrored winks one twins right eye and the other with his left, "sorry to keep you ladies waiting, just visiting was all"

"No, you're right. It is my first time." Izolda said, smiling at Haruhi "To be honest, I've never been to a host club. Though, by the looks of things, it seems to be a place filled with illusion. I'm just here to waste my time really." She lifted her head and rested her palm on the table, whilst still smiling "Actually, I've recently transferred here. Are there any vital things, so to speak, that I should know?"

"Hm.. There aren't many things that you really need to know," Haruhi replied, "Unless I guess you count the fact that each host is different. Tamaki can explain better than I can, but it's sorta like we all have our own type and each girl sticks to one host, not really moving around or something. About the illusion thing, I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but if you think everyone's fake, it's not true, they really are all kinda like that.. I've definitely learned from experiences." Haruhi paused to think again and finding nothing else she really needed to know, said, "I think that's all, but welcome to the school!"

Izolda blinked before bursting into a loud laughing fit "BWAHAHAHA! You act so much like a girl it's unbelievable! HAHAHAH!" She was at the point of having tears in her eyes. This was the first time Izolda ever encountered a boy who was so naturally feminine, it was hilarious. She noticed some people started looking their way, so she did her best to stop. "But I suppose that's why you're so cute." She said before snorting a giggle and covering her mouth, to stop another laughing fit.

Eira spotted the piano and fast walked past Kyoaya. She sat at the piano and ran her fingers over the pearly keys. She gently slid her foot over the golden peddle. She held her left hand in her lap for a moment as she began to play Rakuyou (Beaming Sunlight). She hoped the little club of love they had going wouldn't mind. She would play anything they wanted, as long as there was sheet music.

The twins ignored Izolda's laughter and turned their heads to the girls "so have any of you ladies ever had a weird dream that you just couldn't forget?" Hikaoru had a weird dream the night before that he was a cheshire cat and that the shcool had turned into some kind of wonderland parody

"Come sit with us, we can eat snacks," Honey says brightly.

"Sure, okay," Lilly says and he hurries back to Mori. She follows, she had to admit, she'd never turn down sweets.

(.-. there is no mori... I can attempt?)

Mori looked to the table with "few" sweets. Although it was piled high with Honey's favorites, there were spaces on the table. He nodded to the girl and stood. "Is there any specific treat you would like?" He asked her, his deep voice was soft.

(if you don't like it someone else can rp him d: )

Ayano tapped away at the keyboard on her phone, walking aimlessly through the school hallways. This chapter of the web novel she was editing was filled with errors and was taking a long time. Though she had multitasked through the day's lessons since school started, it still wasn't done.

Needless to say, she wasn't paying attention to where she was going.

Lilly looks at the pile, slightly stunned, "Uh . . . anything is fine I suppose."

"You should try the chocolate one!" Honey says, "It's great!"

Mori smiled sweetly at the girl, then turned to get chocolate sweets.

When he returned he had three plates running up each arm and a plate in his hand. He gracefully slid them onto the table and sat next to Honey.

(sorry I suck at rping him; I'm trying though!)

(It's alright, though he is the stoic type, so he wouldn't show much emotion at all. Just a tip, I don't think he smiles much in the anime . . .)

Honey smiles happily, "Which on do you want Lilly?"

Lilly looks at all the different sweets. "Um, I have no clue. Why don't you pick on e out for me?"

Honey looks at the choices, "They're all so good I can't!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back