Ouran High School Host Club~

Mei Miyamoto

Sign up link: http://rpnation.com/index.php?threads/ouran-highschool-host-club.14608/

@Ene Kagerou , @awkwardxprincess , @CrazedWolfPuppy , @MattieLee , @UnholyRedemption ,

• No Spamming or God-modding..
  • Make sure you can handle the amount of characters you have.
  • Swearing is allowed, But please don't swear in every sentence.
  • Please use proper Grammar.
  • If you are unable to post for more than 3 days, please inform me.
  • Romance is allowed, but if it goes too far please just "Fade to Black".
  • If you'd like to do a time skip, please ask me first.
  • Please try to post two to three sentences each time you post.
  • If you've read all of my rules please put ♥ in some part of your post.
  • Your characters must be ages 15-19
  • Have fun~!!

Eira stumbled through the hall. I just want to find a music room. Why is this place so freaking big?! She clutched her apple juice box and moved to the right wall when people passed by her. She frowned and continued forward. Why did mom have to send me here? It's not like I didn't like it at home. She sighed. 'Cause of her new boyfriend. She had been looking at the ground for sometime now and looked up to find herself at "Music room #3" She smiled brightly. Finally! She rushed in to find a host club. She her heart started to thudder. She wasn't used to being around so many people, but then she changed the situation in her mind and smiled. This is the only music room you have found, use it to your full ability. "May I use the piano, just for a while?" She asked the first male she saw; he was holding a clip board and was much taller than the petite girl. She figured he was important or ran the club

(we can start; this is just what I had on the other rp... of course I edited it a bit xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
Lilly Sune zooms down the hallway on her snakeboard, her skateboard that had snake detailing on it. She skids to a stop before hitting the Music Room Three door and peeked inside. So many people, so many girls, she wrinkled her nose but looked at the boys. She liked the one with glasses, she figured he's the intelligent type and would probably have something interesting to say, or maybe the dark haired one next to the tiny one with golden hair. What was it with her and black hair? She debated going inside for a moment before stepping off her snake board and stepping on the end, sending the other end to her waiting hand. She might as well check it out, despite the numberous girls fawning over the guys.

Maria held onto her brothers arm tightly, refusing to releasing the boys limb from her grip. Maria was always a very shy girl, beautiful but shy. Her green eyes looked around worriedly as her ivory white teeth bit into her pink lips, her head burying itself in his arm. "Marius Onii-sama..." She whispered, watching as the matching boy looked at her with a soft grin. "I really don't want to be here...Can I not stay home?" She asked as the boy led her to the 3rd music room.

Marius shook his head, feeling his sisters hair against his arm as she tried to hide herself away. "Of course not Maria!" He exclaimed happily, pulling her along as he headed towards the music room. There was always people there so it was clear that Maria would have to interact with someone. "You are so anti-social! " He poked her forehead lightly before walking inside. Maria just whimpered behind him. He glanced around at all the people before pulling his twin from behind him. "Maria! Come on!" He groaned, watching as the girl began to stare at all the people in fear, nudging herself back so that she could hide, only to be denied by Marius.

Kaoru sat next to his brother with a smirk, he knew Hikaoru all too well and knew he was plotting 'something' he just didn't quite know what yet... he welcomed some guests, a shy looking girl, a guy?, hehe..., and a girl staring at Kyouya he targeted the shy girl and the guy next to her first with his naturally mischievous smile (although not as apparent as his brother...) and carefully placing a rose in the lady's hair "Hey there!, and welcome to the host club!, and how may I help you today?" his older twin was still plotting in a chair talking to the guests that had appeared earlier

Honey sees the strange girl from class hover in the doorway. She wore the men's uniform some days, and street clothes other days. He wondered if she was going to request to sit with anyone, that would be a first.

Lilly slips inside and leans against a wall looking around at the people. Lots found themselves here she supposed.

Kyouya stared at his clip board, not very much interested in the guests at the moment. He had to make calculations in his head over and over again. He wondered if he should be selling more of the Tamaki Posters to the guests...or maybe the Honey posters? He felt eyes staring at him, and looked up from his clipboard. It was guest, a short girl, and she had asked to play the piano. Kyouya put up his signature smile, that he used only for the guests, " Of course " He said ever so politely. This guest was new. Now all he needed to do was please her, to keep her coming back,the club needed more money after all.

Takashi sat on the couch across from Honey watching silently as the older boy had taken interest in a girl. He wondered how long it would be till someone came over to the two of them. He handed Honey a piece of cake, but not before adding,"Don't eat to much sweets today, you'll get cavities" and continued to stare off.

Maria's eye twitched at the sight of the twins, instantly causing her to recoil by hiding behind Marius who just sighed tiredly. "H-hello" She whispered softly, peering out from behind her twin. They looked alike...except the gender and hair length. Her fingers coiled themselves in the boys blazer, as she felt her cheeks turn lightly red. Maria was never on to enjoy talking to others. She would often avoid speaking to her own family except Marius.

Marius shook his head, reaching around to pat the girl of the same height's head. "Hey...Maria, I really don't think they are going to hurt you." He pointed out, tilting his head slightly. His sister was so odd. Marius was a very social and perverted creature. He turned to face the twins a large but idiotic grin on his lips. "Well! My sister is quite the shy girl and I need to go to basketball but I can't leave her alone as she'll get lost or end up crying...anyway, I thought she could come here just till I finish my club!" He exclaimed happily, pulling his sister out from behind him. "In return Ill get my family to contribute to anything the host club needs!" He was a man and he would never buy merchandise for himself so owing them was the only other option. "Well...It'll be even better if you can sort out her shyness."

"Thank you!" Eira smiled and looked around to not find the piano in plain sight. "um, where is it?" She asked ever politely, tilting her head in the process. Her long curly hair bounced as she was becoming a little impatient and she rose on her toes then back to her heel. 
(sorry it's short, I need to get a battery for my car and school just got out xD )

Honey takes the cake but shakes his head, "No more cavities," Honey's attention falls to the girl again. "Takashi, you've seen that one girl around school haven't you?" Honey points out Lilly. "I wonder if she'll request anyone."

Lilly sees the small blond one pointing at her and resisted the urge to side behind her snake board. She didn't like being pointed at.

Kaoru smiled at the siblings and then to his own brother "sure, Im sure Kyouya would be pleased to hear that you'll be supporting us, and dont you worry Im sure we can help her with her little social problem" he looked to the girl with an outstretched hand "dont worry we'll take good care of you here, this is a fun place!" he kept up his inviting smile he could see already she was pretty sweet and innocent, maybe she'd be more into Honey than him and his brother... most of their guests weren't exactly like her but he would try anyways he was the one to greet her and all... "come, this way" he led the shy girl back to their table where Hikaoru was already entertaining guests he turned to the girl "and who has my brother brought back with him?, what's your name?"

Marius grinned happily, reaching over to hug his sister before turning on his heels. "Have fun Maria! Ill come back after practice!" He called out before he jogged off. On his way he met up with a few friends, instantly slinging his arms over their shoulders. "Boys...Lets go to practice!" The basketball captain cheered before they headed off.

Maria froze as she watched her brother walk off. "Onii-sama..." She mumbled, turning to look at Kaoru. She took his hand, albeit it took a while before she actually grasped it. Maria followed Kaoru to the table where she saw Hikaru. She bowed her head quietly before she began to speak. "U-um...I'm Maria Yamamoto." She replied softly.

The twins spoke in synch "why, that's a wonderful name Maria" they were finishing eachothers sentences already "Hey Maria why don't you sit with us today?" Kaoru said Hikaoru adding on "Dont be so shy nobody here will hurt you or leave you out, were all friendly here" Kaoru motioned for her to sit next to him while Hikaoru poured her a drink, it was an expensive tea one of the girls already there smiled at her while the others whispered amongst themselves

Maria sat down quietly, smiling slightly when the two twins spoke together. "T-thank you." She whispered as she put her hands upon her lap. She looked between the two twins curiously before she gently wrapped her fingers around the handle of the cup. Looking at the tea for a moment she brought it to her lips, taking the smallest amount before she set it down. "O-okay." A small smile came to her lips. Pausing, she tilted her head. "W-why do you two want to h-help me...w-well my brother?"

the twins spoke together again "becuase its the job of the host club to help girls in need and to show them a good time, of course guys are welcome here as well heheh!..." they chuckled at the end because of their whole "forbidden love" set up the twins looked at eachother and just laughed

Maria blinked before she nodded quietly. "I see..." She mumbled as she returned to drinking her tea. She definitely enjoyed the flavour. Marius on the other hand hated tea. "Onii-sama wouldn't come...H-he is chasing g-girls around right now....P-probably." Yes, Marius could be quite the pervert when he wanted to be. This being her first time remotely near the third music room she bit the flesh of her bottom lip. "W-who are the members of y-your club?"

(No one is replying to the signups, so I'm just gonna ask real quick. Can people still join this?)

(I haven't got any freakin notices from the sign up page D: but you are welcome to join! and I need @awkwardxprincess to respond.) 
(AK, I didn't change the sign up link... that explains it D: you are definitely accepted, @Nirvana ~)

(Sorry for not responding yet...)

Haruhi couldn't believe it. Her dad was keeping her late for the first time. "Haru-chan! Daddy loves you so much! So why don't you love me back! I just want to protect you from that Tamaki guy!" Ryouji exclaimed, as Haruhi continued to try and walk past him.

"Don't you have work?"

After hearing this Ryouji was forced to leave in the opposite direction of Haruhi, and Haruhi ended up getting to school late. Haruhi didn't have a good day during school, and even forgot lunch so she was awfully hungry and in a bad mood.

"Hey. Sorry I'm late," She said, coming into the club's room, late for the second time. She looked around for her usual customers, but it didn't seem like a lot of people were coming today. Maybe it was the absence of Tamaki, because it seemed as though he wasn't here today either.

(Yay.)

Dannie groans as Erika drags her through the halls, digging her feet into the ground "Why do I have to go? It's your favorite thing." She complains, trying to pull her hand out of her sisters death grip "Don't be such a baby!" Erika says with a roll oh her eyes. Dannie finally just gives up, and jogs over to her sister, walking next to her. "Why do I have to do it though?" She whines again. Erika sighs, and shortly says "It's fun. Now deal with it."

Erika approaches music room 3's door, and pushes it open. She flounces in, her blue and pink dress flowing about her knees and whirling around her. "See?" She says, turning to her sister "It'll be fun!" Dannielle sighs, arms crossed over her chest. "Sure it will be." She says sarcastically "Next, you'll be getting better grades than me and I'll be a social butterfly." She says sarcastically, and Erika could just tell that she was struggling to hold back the threats that she longed to utter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back