• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Ouran - Foreign Relations - Chico+Gamora

Diana sat in the back of the black car, hands folded neatly in her lap. Her knee jiggled as her heel moved up and down as if to release some of the excited energy coiled within her. She was nervous, but looking forward to the new experiences awaiting her as well. The car itself still seemed like a dream - all creamy tan leather and a driver in sunglasses. She hesitantly peered out of the window, watching the world outside pass her by. The houses had gotten larger and fancier, even security guards appearing outside homes.

Her mouth dropped open by an inch as the car slowed and turned to stop at an ornate gate. She leaned forwardly slightly from the bckseat. "Wow," she whispered softly. Was this really to be her new home? The small box of chocolates that sat on the seat beside her seemed so small now. Glancing down at the present, she read the name written on the tag carefully. Takashi Morinozuka. He sure was somebody special, it seemed. Hopefully he was nice. That was all that she could ask for, really.

The gates opened and they drove up the driveway to stop outside the steps leading up to the front door. Swallowing, she gathered herself together. It'll be okay. Diana smiled slightly. This was where her new life would begin, two hours away from her home - she'd earned it. But when her door was opened - would she ever get used to that? - the grandness of the mansion hit her once more. Words seemed to escape her for the first time as she stepped out with her box of chocolates in one hand. Maybe she shouldn't have worn trainers and jeans...

~~~

Tamaki had been getting ready all morning for his new arrival. Oh, he was excited~! A new friend was to be made, and she sounded super special as well. A musician from Italy... It would be most exciting to have another European in the class. Maybe- maybe she'd even speak French! French had some similarities to Italian, anyway, and he knew a few phrases. In any case, he hoped for her sake that she knew some Japanese. And if not, he would teach her... Ah. Teacher Tamaki. Fantasies began playing in his head; he simply couldn't help it. Professor Tamaki, they'd say...

He blinked himself out of his reverie, checking his appearance in the mirror for the final time. He was dressed smart-casual to meet his beloved guest - dark jeans, button-down shirt and a blazer. Tamaki plucked a white rose from the vase on his bathroom tabletop and held it between thumb and finger as he walked down the stairs. He strolled outside the oak front door and looked afar to the front gate. She should be arriving any minute now, and he simply could not wait. He'd charm her, of course!

Last edited by a moderator:
With the success of Haruhi coming to Ouran and bringing a new perspective, it was decided that other hardworking students should be given a chance to go to Ouran. However, despite the overwhelming wealth of the Academy, it was decided that only one would be able to this year. And not only were they going to cover tuition, but provide them with housing by the student's family themselves. The Host Club had been one of the top contenders to "host" the scholarship student, but it eventually boiled down to Tamaki and Mori himself. However, when a last minute foreign exchange student was arranged to live with Tamaki, it was decided that Diana would live with him.

Mori glanced out the window as he strolled past the floor-to-ceiling glass. A limo was just now passing through the gates, giving him plenty of time to walk out the front door and greet his guest. With his hands in his dark gray slacks' pockets, he stood patiently for her to step out of the vehicle and approach the mansion. Years of looking over Mitsukuni's hyperactive and often distracted self had taught him how to wait without growing bored. Behind his cool, silent demeanor, thoughts were running through his head. He didn't miss the look of pure awe in her face, along with the small package in her hands. She was smaller, more comparable to Honey's size than his own. In the back of his mind, he wondered if that had been the deciding factor to put her in his home, with his expertise in dealing with the boyish host for so long. He didn't linger on it long, silently approaching the limo.

He didn't miss the fact she wore normal clothes, while his ensemble of slacks and a button up polo were designer brand, but it didn't bother him. He stuck out his hand, not saying a word. Before she could even

"TAKASHI, TAKASHI~" He was only given a moments notice before he felt the force of Honey collide into his side. Mori's only reaction was shifting his gaze to the smaller blonde, who was gazing up at him with a pout. "Why didn't you wake me up to greet your guest?!" He merely let out a 'hm,' before taking Diana's hand and lifting her to her feet. "

"I tried," was all the giant said. Realization struck Honey's face, though it quickly turned to its usual chipper delight when look at the new guest.

"I'm Honey and this is Mori!"

Wispy blonde hair tickled the side of her face, the window in her limo cracked to allow the fresh, spring air inside. She was leaned back into her seat, given a moment of peace before she would have to fall back into her usual routine. Headphones covered her ears, blocking out any outside noise and replacing it with classical music. The instrumental sounds weaved together in perfect harmony, countering the conflicted emotions stirring in her stomach.

Her nerves were more frayed than they had ever been. After being forced into moving hundreds of miles away from home, Willow was already in a poor mood. Waking up at an obscene hour and dealing with pilot whose idea of 'on-time' thirty minutes after they were supposed to take off left her feeling irritated. The attitudes of her company, an aunt and elderly woman, also dampened her mood. The only thing that could truly take the edge off her bitterness was the soothing vibrations and smooth finish of her cello underneath her fingertips.

The car began to slow, eventually stopping. She opened her eyes, revealing amber irises. They peered at the driver, who was now looking at her. Clearly, he was nervous having broken his passengers reverie. Fortunately for him, the blonde was feeling somewhat better than she had the moment her white flats stepped into the vehicle. Dainty hands came up to take the blue headphones off her ears, and placed them on the seat next to her.

"We're here." Nodding, she silently slid to the door. Through the tinted windows, she saw a tall blonde male. Her gaze sharpened on an object in his hand - a white rose. She rolled her eyes as her hand hovered over the door. She could tell the man to gun it, and whip out of the driveway. Maybe become a street performer with cello, all connections from her family severed...

Will scoffed, placed her sunglasses over her eyes, and opened the door. The wind ruffled her violet dress, making her glad she had worn a white jacket with it. She didn't give him a chance to say anything, or even offer the rose inbetween his fingers. "You must be Tamaki. I'm sure you already know who I am, so if you don't mind, I would like to be shown where my bedroom and practice room are."

Diana

Diana took in the man – boy? – standing before her, his hand held out in an offer of greeting. She closed her mouth. He was tall and sombre-faced; her initial guess was that he was another bodyguard or something along those lines. But the clothes were no uniform, she realized, with the fine material and way they framed his lithe frame. Suddenly embarrassed at her choice of clothing, she cleared her throat – and a bundle of blond loudness barreled into the giant standing before her. Impressively, he did not even move. And from the high-pitched exclamations, this was Takashi Morinozuka indeed.

She took the large, outstretched hand and rose to her feet. The box of chocolates was still tightly clutched in her other hand. It seemed such an insignificant gesture now that she was here. How could she ever hope to show her gratitude to him and his family? She was an optimist, but there was still nagging doubt that she would be looked down upon by the elite class that attended Ouran Academy.

“My name is Diana Yasui,” she replied, not knowing whose eyes to meet as she rose with Takashi’s help. Woah. He really was tall. The smaller boy, ‘Honey,’ was just an inch or two shorter than her, with all the energy that ‘Mori,’ seemed to lack. Was he a lackluster person, or just calm? She couldn’t quite tell. She wondered for a moment if Honey was Mori’s little brother – but with that coloring and the way he’d called her Mori’s guest, she doubted it. A friend, perhaps.

Diana bowed slightly, remembering her manners despite all the excitement and the erratic beating of her heart. “Thank you very much, Takashi Morinozuka, for hosting me at your home. Please accept my small gift of appreciation.” Rising, she held the present out to him with both hands. “It is wonderful to meet you both.” A small smile, albeit nervous, spread across her lips. She was rarely so formal, and the words felt strange passing her lips.

~~~

Tamaki

Tamaki watched the car drive through the gates with excitement just about leaking out of his every pore. Ah, they were going to have an absolutely wonderful time~ He shifted his weight from one side to the other, not wanting to appear ungentlemanly by moving about. He was always a ball of excited energy, and he knew how to deal with it from years of experience. As the car slowed to a stop, he padded down the stairs to open Willow's door - but she'd already done so. Hm. Bowing to offer her a hand, he then straightened and held the rose out toward her.

"I am indeed Tamaki, my lady. You must be Miss Willow, the famous musical prodigy," he sighed, pushing his blond locks aside with a dramatic flourish of his hand. He turned aside to offer her his arm, while the driver and another manservant began to offload her luggage from the boot. "Welcome to the Suoh household. We are very happy to be hosting you." He flashed the girl one of his signature charming smiles, all white teeth and sparkling violet-blue eyes as they headed up the steps. The front door was already open, and he let her through first. She was indeed a pretty girl, as he'd heard. Her blonde hair and bright eyes were quite distinctive - much like his own, of course...

The reception was lavishly decorated, pieces of art hanging on the walls and vases sitting on antique bookshelves. A maid hurried forward to offer to take Willow's coat and hang it up. Tamaki paused for a moment, glancing up at the ceiling thoughtfully before going back to Willow. He smiled again, this time more gently. "I really do hope that we can give you a home away from home, princess. I know what it's like to be alone in a foreign country - I came here from France, myself."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back