• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Auraelion: Crossing Horizons

Prizzy Kriyze

Multiple Stab Wounds
Here's where you ask all the questions and hopefully interact with the lovely players who decide to join!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, seeing this I may as well request a reservation for a Child of Destiny spot as well. However, if you aren't going by reservations (which I personally say is a good thing), then I'll just whip up a great CS that'll impress.

Ravel said:
I will be joining and should have a CS up by Monday! If possible, may I reserve a Child of Destiny spot?
Yes. I whipped this up rather urgently, so I forgot to write up the available character slots. Your reservation will last from about when you said it, so it'll be up at next Thursday's midnight.

cojemo said:
Well, seeing this I may as well request a reservation for a Child of Destiny spot as well. However, if you aren't going by reservations (which I personally say is a good thing), then I'll just whip up a great CS that'll impress.
Unfortunately, I'm going with reservations. However, if someone with a reservation fails to impress they may still of course be denied. I do this, because unlike other RPs I'm going to need pretty much every player at the beginning of the roleplay, so there needs to be some form of urgency. Your reservation is also legit until midnight of next Thursday.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]I'll be a bodyguard, Priz pls.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that sounds like you. Go ahead.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]kisses and hugs
Also, can I have a warrior turned grave digger/undertaker?

[/QUOTE]
Knock yourself out. Just realize that there's no reason why the Noble families of the Children of Destiny should hire you if you're a petty thief.

[QUOTE="Prizzy Kriyze]Knock yourself out. Just realize that there's no reason why the Noble families of the Children of Destiny should hire you if you're a petty thief.

[/QUOTE]
Undertaker is the person who prepares the bodies for burial or cremation. Who you callin' thief?

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Undertaker is the person who prepares the bodies for burial or cremation. Who you callin' thief?

[/QUOTE]
I know, but it's not exactly a prestigious position, I was only likening it to something as little as a thief.

@Aldur Forgehammer @Ravel @cojemo

Ladies and gentlemen, please direct your attention to what I've just added in the sign-ups. It's an extra tidbit to the character sheet, and an attempt at a simple leveling system. Feel free to give feedback.

(This means you'll have to add it to your sheet, Manaciel.)

Alright, my character will probably be a bodyguard of some sorts, anyone willing to have me as their bodyguard?

I will also try my best to keep the power of my magics in line with the other characters, and everytime I level up I will add what magic the character gains in the CS

Also, a question about the leveling system. All characters must start at 3. Not lower, not higher, right?

I didn't know so I just listed all skills and magic so there can be no misunderstanding about what my character can do.

Hi welly \( O.o )

Elvengarda said:
Alright, my character will probably be a bodyguard of some sorts, anyone willing to have me as their bodyguard?
I will also try my best to keep the power of my magics in line with the other characters, and everytime I level up I will add what magic the character gains in the CS
All the guards are everyone's protector, but you could be closer to someone. The guards are basically just hired mercenaries.

I'm also going to have to talk to you about your magic later, but I'm only on my phone. With no variation to your spells you'll easily be outmaneuvred by more powerful sorcerers.

Aldur Forgehammer] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5876-prizzy-kriyze/ said:
@Prizzy Kriyze[/URL]
Do you have a pre-written description of orcs or am I welcome to make up some of the things?
@Prizzy Kriyze[/URL]
I'd like to reserve a bodyguard character slot. o uo
Will do once I'm at a pc.

[QUOTE="Prizzy Kriyze]Will do once I'm at a pc.

[/QUOTE]
Once you're on a PC, would you also be willing to elaborate, if possible, on the demons of this setting?

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]So I can make some stuff up about them?

[/QUOTE]
Yep. Honestly, you could make them a race of squids, the name doesn't mean anything. I didn't stray from fantasy stereotypes to avoid confusion, but last time I made orcs they were a peace-loving race.

Hell, go full wh40k and make them a race of sentient mushrooms.

@Prizzy Kriyze

Yeah, I figured it would be easier to add spells and make him more powerful than the other way around and have him be too OP from the start. Blood magic can be versatile though, and so can shadow magic, there are several disciplines I listed that I can explore to make him have more defense or more damage (things like summoning a demon or black magic shields/runes).

welian said:
Once you're on a PC, would you also be willing to elaborate, if possible, on the demons of this setting?
As stated, if you're going to make a character of an unlisted species you do it yourself. However, since I'm aware it's a special case - what with the Ibel'Tan and all - I can make an exception. On the other hand, you could still write it yourself if you add the point about them having almost exclusively white hair, usually horns and wings, and born with a natural affinity for a chaotic Kalá. (Chaotic Kalá, as in it more often manifests as magic with fire and shit, but it's difficult to control. The mix with that and elven magic is the reason Ibel'Tan have powerful destructive magic that's difficult to control.)

Elvengarda said:
@Prizzy Kriyze
Yeah, I figured it would be easier to add spells and make him more powerful than the other way around and have him be too OP from the start. Blood magic can be versatile though, and so can shadow magic, there are several disciplines I listed that I can explore to make him have more defense or more damage (things like summoning a demon or black magic shields/runes).
And what would you do if everything you just conjured got, let's say, frozen? It won't hold, but there's no use talking about it here. We'll talk about it later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back