• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Our Stranger Things

rinne012

Hello! I wanted to write this ad because I’ve been kind of wanting to write Stranger Things for quite a bit! I was thinking that we could kind of do a rewrite of Stranger Things or pick up from different parts or the like. We would be playing almost if not all the characters from the show and they could each have their own thing going on just like the actual show itself! This is something that I’ve never done before but I feel like I’m a good enough writer that can take on this challenge and I would love to collaborate with someone to do it with! Some characters will have a bigger role than others like Eleven but I don’t want to leave any character behind! Now, here are some things about me: I consider myself to be literate to novella, and I can post at the very least once a day. I should also mention that my pronouns are he/him/they/them. That’s basically it… I’ve never written a roleplay ad like this before and as casual but this is kind of just something that popped into mind and is something I really want to give a go! I think it could be a lot of fun! Send me message if you’d think you’d be interested, I’d love to hear from ya! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Hello! I wanted to write this ad because I’ve been kind of wanting to write Stranger Things for quite a bit! I was thinking that we could kind of do a rewrite of Stranger Things or pick up from different parts or the like. We would be playing almost if not all the characters from the show and they could each have their own thing going on just like the actual show itself! This is something that I’ve never done before but I feel like I’m a good enough writer that can take on this challenge and I would love to collaborate with someone to do it with! Some characters will have a bigger role than others like Eleven but I don’t want to leave any character behind! Now, here are some things about me: I consider myself to be literate to novella, and I can post at the very least once a day. I should also mention that my pronouns are he/him/they/them. That’s basically it… I’ve never written a roleplay ad like this before and as casual but this is kind of just something that popped into mind and is something I really want to give a go! I think it could be a lot of fun! Send me message if you’d think you’d be interested, I’d love to hear from ya! Hope you have a wonderful day!
hey I would like to join also are you cool with me using my oc template

Users who are viewing this thread

Back