• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Our School [Rebooted] (Always Accepts New Characters)

"Eh. I guess so. I wouldn't know since I've been alone my whole life. I didn't give you a tour expecting repayment either. If you really want to repay me though, don't tell the dragon if you get lost. In fact, just don't get lost I have a feeling she won't forgive me if you do."

Theory of Relativity appeared in his hand. He made a portal back to his math class and walked in it.............

............and into his classroom. He sat back down and started back reading.

Cavan sighed as he walked towards his dorm. He had arrived at school long after everyone else had, one would think that someone who has powers of light woud be able to get up early when...well when the light came up in the morning. But no, he preffferd to have his room dark with no light coming in, heaven knows how hard it is sometimes to resist the temptation to just manifest that light into what he wants, mostly he wants explosive weapons.

"Hope I'm finally going to be sharing a dorm with someone this year, the light knows I could really use a friend is such a thing even exists."

Elissia got tired of waiting, walked out of the lesson and ended up surrounded again, she grabbed the closest by the neck and fell on him, she just would not let go of the boy she was hurting.

Willowmina blinked with her odd colored eyes: left is blue, green, turquoise and the right red, orange, magenta. She felt the sun but could not see it...she is blind. This will be her second year so she knew the whole campus by heart and had already received her dorm number and schedule which she memorized before arriving. She began to walk to her dorm she was said to have a roommate.

Koji sensed pain coming from outside the classroom. He opened a portal to the student getting hurt and stepped in............

.................and got out in front of a girl choking a student. Koji yawned. "Isn't it a little too early to be choking someone."

He pulled out Sun Tsu's The Art of War, which gave him the ability to conjure up military weapons, and conjured multiple snipers from a distance. They targetted the crazy-ass girl with a laser, and there was no escaping. Koji yawned again "Just let the guy up, then go somewhere and calm down. Either that, or I'll have to add to my body count" Koji cared not for the student getting choked, but this girl was obviously blowing her tripping accident out of proportion.

He couldn't read peacefully with this girl out to hurt innocents. He was dead serious when he spoke, his voice low and intimidating, near a whisper. "If you have a problem with any student in this school, take it out on the ones who were laughing at you. Leave innocents alone"

Last edited by a moderator:
Zi smiled and waved at the boy when he jumped through a portal, then decided to go to the front office to get her schedule, the tour she just got from Koji really helping her out. Along the way she ran into another girl, Willowmina, and smiled at her. "Hello" she greeted her with a smile and a wave, stopping a few inches in front of her, noticing her pretty eyes she added "Your eyes are really pretty"

@Wild Born

Emilia arrived at the school, carrying an old leather suitcase and a small clockwork bird in her hand. She looked around, before making her way to her dorm room.

It was small, with nothing really to it, but the space problem wasn't really helped with the other bed in there. "Of course, I'd get a roommate." She put her leather case down, grabbing the items she needed. Her favourite writing journal was always in her satchel. She grabbed the clockwork bird and sprinted off to her first class.

"one student blows it for me anyone gets the punishment and you have something being pointed at me right?" elissia let go of the boy she was choking, "the next person who dares to laugh at a vath is going to die." after standing up and kicking the boy she walked away.

elissia walked into her dorm and noticed a what seemed to be a olden leather suitcase "a roommate? as if my day could not get any worse." she reached for her knife and layed on her bed.

After being told that her class wouldn't start for another half hour or so, the young girl tugged her white fringe in annoyance and stalked back to her room.

Upon entering she noticed a girl holding a knife, lying in the other bed. It had been the girl from earlier, choking that boy. "H-Hello?"

"im guessing you are my unlucky roommate, i would recomend getting a new room." elissia sits up and smiles "where are my manners im elissia vath."

"Emilia Damon. I-I don't think they'd listen anyway." She flopped onto her own bed, before pulling her sleeve up, revealing a tattoo of an ornate dagger. She brushes a hand against it, as her fingers reach the end, it pulls away from her skin and lands in her open palm. "I'm armed enough to deal with you, anyway."

"normally i would consider you a problem but those strange eyes make me want to laugh." elissia stood up along with walking out the room, she locked the door from the outside, holding two keys she giggled. "this is going to be fun."

She rolled her lavender eyes and mumbled curses, before putting the dagger away. She looked at the window, opened it, and marveled at the drop down. She removed her sweater, which covered the majority of her skin, revealing multiple tattoos. She stood on the window sill and jumped.

A sudden flapping sound caught the attention of the majority of the students below. She had large wings, black in colour. She laughed at the view.

elissia did not know about the last event as she walked away laughing "shes locked in the room thats rich." she slowly clapped as students pushed past her and looked out the window "rude." she tripped up one before looking out the window.

She saw the girl looking out the window and hovered towards it. "Never mess with a girl who has tattoos. Especially not me." She said this and flew off.

"w-what how?" elissia rubbed the back of her neck as students started to laugh at her, she pulled out her knife and the students backed away "better stay quiet or someone dies."

She landed on the courtyard, after her wings returned to their original image state and laughed wonderfully. She fell back and sighed.

"I really need to apologise for that, but she needs to apologise for helluva lot more. Starting with the eye comment."

after the students backed away elissia put her knife away "i would happily attack and kill anyone here." she walked back to her dorm, unlocked the door and walked inside, 'how to get her back?'

She got up and retreated back to her dorm room. She saw the girl thinking, she drew out a pair of guns. She tapped her on the shoulder with one. "Don't you ever do that again, because if you do, I will shoot you."

"its my job to kill people, its my family tradition so." elissia backflips kicking the guns out her hands, catching them, lands and points them at the back of her head. "boom." she smiles and throws the guns across the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back