• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Our Last Year ?

Characters
Here
Noah
Noah shrugged, then pulled open the door of the main entrance. His shoulder twinged in pain and he winced, letting out a small gasp. Before he could do anything, a shorter body slammed into his side, arms wrapping around him.

"Heyyy babe.." Noah jerked away from the girl clinging to him. Sydney swiped a hand through her long red hair, eyeing Cas before she stood on tiptoes to kiss Noah. He smiled a bit, meeting her lips and drawing her in with an arm. After a couple of seconds, he pulled away and swiped a smear of red lipstick from his mouth. "Hey, I've got some stuff to do right now, but I'll get to you in my free period, okay?" Noah shooed the girl away, but his eyes lingered on her as she left. "Sorry.. didn't know you would have to watch me make out with her," he said to Cas.
neon.eclipse90 neon.eclipse90

Cas froze at the sight of the two of them. Faces pressed together, expressions twisting in delight. A moment later, Noah apologized and Cas realized he'd stopped breathing. "Oh! No worries. Sydney huh?? What started that?"
hostage hostage

Liam

Liam had fallen asleep under the tree, snoring softly. He got very, very little sleep last night, and he needed his beauty sleep. Or, well, handsome sleep, whatever you call it. And he was a deep sleeper too, so not much was gonna wake him up at this point. Except, well, the girl he'd had a crush on for years. She always had some way of waking him up, one way or another. It was quite amazing, actually.
Delilah Delilah

Rhythm

Rhythm momentarily watched Noah walked away as she whispered a bye. She then nudged Cas and gave him as all smile.

Well, I'm going to find my locker in this sea of artificial people.
She points this towards Cas.

And if anyone gives you trouble, I'll beat their ass.
She picks up her bag and begins walking away.

I'll see the rest of y'all whenever.

She waves at them and heads inside, her ears immediately being bombarded by the sounds of high school. As she messes around in her locker, she pulls out her phone and dissents a quick 'K' to Cas.

She looks down the hall and spots a few other people she wouldn't necessarily call her best friends. As in Todd, the guy who has been flirting with her since she moved here. Looking for a scapegoat before he made his way over, she finds Cas, Noah, and Sydney. She rolls her eyes at the PDA, Cas had to suffer. She pulls out the book assigned to her for AP Psych and walks past them

Hey, no need to put on a show. She winks and plants herself beside Cas, giving a small glance to Noah.

hostage hostage neon.eclipse90 neon.eclipse90

Last edited:
He turned to see Rhythm walking towards them and silently sighed with relief. "Hey! You have AP calc too?" He turned his face away from Noah so only Rhythm could see and mouthed and relieved Thank you. She was always a lifesaver. Truth was, despite how long he and Noah had been friends, or maybe that was why he couldn't help how he felt. He liked Noah. Like...like liked Noah. the thought itself made him want to cover his tomato face and run whenever he let the thought come forward, which wasn't often. He didn't want to ruin anything or make anything weird. Especially during senior year.
ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie

Cait have a sigh as she watched everyone leave, stuck with Liam, who was snoring. She groaned, shoving him awake as she stood, slinging her bag over her shoulders. She smiled as she touched him, giggling as she waved a hand in front of his face.

“Let’s go, Townely, we’ve got a long day ahead of us,” she said, letting out a deep breath and rolling her eyes as she watched everyone walk inside. She grabbed her phone off of the ground, checking her schedule. “AP Calc first, you?” she asked, starting to walk backwards without another word.

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford

Liam

Liam jumped awake, saying, "Huhwhowhat? Oh. Time for school. Well then, Monty. Let's go." He had the same class as her, luckily, so he went to AP Calc as well, saying, "Same. This stuff is easy. For me, at least." He walked beside her, nervously wondering if he should tell her. Now would be good. None of their friends are around, he could quickly run off if things went South. But they were in the same class, so he couldn't run for long. Somhe kept his mouth shut, sitting down in his usual seat in the front of the class and waited.
Delilah Delilah

Miles
"Someone's a little clumsy today," Miles said, noticing how she kept running into things first with the tree this morning and now with a random person in the halls. He chuckled quietly before grabbing her hand. "I think we passed the room we were supposed to get our schedules from." He said, noticing that they were so busy talking to each other they forgot why they were even there.

Prayforthewickedeveryday Prayforthewickedeveryday

“Well aren’t you a genius?” Cait teased, punching him in the shoulder gently. She hoisted her bag farther up on her shoulders, following him into the classroom. She set her stuff down on the floor and went to go greet a few of her old friends, Jackson, Leah, and Tucker from one of her bonfires this summer.

Cait winked at him when she was finished, walking close up to him and placing her stiff next to his. “Is this seat taken, sir?” she asked in a high-pitched voice, her face breaking out into a dumb grin halfway through, a laugh escaping from her lips. It better not be, she thought, that’d be great.

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford

"Yeah sorry...," Catalin says quietly, looking down at their clasped hands. "Oh what!" She looks behind them to see that they had, indeed passed their destination, the office. "Dammit.." she whispers, turning around and walking into the office with Miles. (Sorry didnt want to have to make them drop hands lol) "Miss, me and my friend Miles need our schedules for this semester," Cat says, looking shyly at the secretary. "I'll print them out for you two! What's your name sweetie?" Catalin tells the secretary her first and last name and glances at Miles. "And your name honeypie?" The secretary asks, looking at Miles and patronizing them as if they were kindergarteners when she only looked to be a few years older then them.
VapidBeauty VapidBeauty

Liam

Liam smirked, saying in a somewhat obnoxious British accent, "Why, no it's not, my fine lady! Please, sit down!" He had a massive shit eating grin on his face, turning his attention to the front. He paid as much attention as he could with his best friend right beside him, constantly making inside jokes and the like with her. He had a smile on his face the entire time, happy that he could spend his last year in high school with her.
Delilah Delilah

Miles
Miles walked into the office with her, looking at the secretary that kind of reminded him of his first-grade teacher when she spoke to them. "Miles Miller..." He told the secretary. Once she had got their schedules printed out, he immediately took a look at his. "What are you taking?" He asked and looked at Cat. So far, the list said he was taking Art, pre-calculus, AP chemistry, economics, computer science, and AP English. He kind of just wanted to compare their lists and see if they were in any of the same classes. Prayforthewickedeveryday Prayforthewickedeveryday

Rhythm

Rhythm gave a knowing look to Cas, glad that she could be of assistance.

Oh no, f*ck AP Calc, I'm doing AP Stats. Seems easier, but I am on my way to AP Psych.

She loops her arm with Cas, before rolling her eyes and plastering a fake smile onto her face. Forcing both herself and her friend to face the couple.

So Noah, how long has this been going on.

Her eyebrow perks up and she gives a look to the redhead.

Didn't know you were for commitment.

She knew she wasn't offending him, it was Rhythm's thing. Taking a jab at Noah once in a while was something she was used to. It just accumulated since they were little. And of course Noah took jabs at her at times. But damn was she gonna get some backlash from this cheerleader

neon.eclipse90 neon.eclipse90 hostage hostage

"Art, pre-calc, choir, economics, Ap English, and Ap chem! Looks likes we're in alot of the same classes Mi!" Catalin says, her eyes lighting up. "Wanna walk to first period together? We'll have to hurry, the first bell just rung," she adds on. She throws a glare torwards the secretary. "That bitch is friends with my fostermom... She always treats me like that. I wasn't expecting her to treat one of my friends like tht though..."

Noah
Noah rolled his eyes at Rhythm. "I may not be one for the long term relations, but at least I can get laid," he laughed. He eyed Cas, noting how uncomfortable he seemed. "Sorry for the PDA, she came up and I got horny. I might need to take a cold shower.." he joked. Sydney, on the other hand, glared at Rhythm before giving Noah the finger and walking away.

"Okay.. let's get going," Noah grabbed Cas. "Have fun in Psych or whatever," he addressed Rhythm.
neon.eclipse90 neon.eclipse90 ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie

Miles
"Yeah let's get going." Miles, deciding to skip going to his locker since they were probably already gonna be late as it is. "Treat us like what? Like we're not capable of understanding past a kindergarten level?" He asked though it was more sarcastic. "Yeah, it does seem annoying... I thought with us being seniors and all, maybe the teachers would start taking us more seriously." He said as they walked to first period. They were almost adults, he thought they should be treated like so. "But hey, at least now I'll have you to distract me from Mrs. Smith's boring ass lectures." He teased.

"I'm distracting?" Catalin asks confusedly, smiling at Miles. It dawns on her that he was flirting and she turns bright red, "Oh... I understand... Uh your kinda distracting to ya know..," she replies. As soon as they enter the classroom, she spots two seat and sets down her bag before sitting down, sending a wink Miles way. VapidBeauty VapidBeauty

Miles
Miles shook his head slightly, finding it a bit funny that it took her a second to realize he was trying to flirt with her. Sometimes girls were just as clueless as guys it seemed. "I'm sure..." He said, occupying the seat next to her as he put his bag down nearby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back