• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ || ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ช

Characters
Here
Other
Here

g r i m

starchild
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
If you have any questions, want to plot, or just wanna chat do that here!

first~! โ•ฐ(*ยด๏ธถ`*)โ•ฏโ™ก

Okokok I will let you know now I have two assignments due next week and I havenโ€™t started them lol. So I am going to use this rp as motivation to get it done ! Assignment first, cs as reward

yeah soooo
I have no life and I'm trying to get in on this hehe
I'll be working on a character sheet today and may very well finish it also today
I have two characters I've used I'm split between.. we'll see who feels right! Love this concept!

Just popping in to say hello and how much I love this concept! Iโ€™ve got a few character ideas, and Iโ€™ll be working on my CS either today or tomorrow. Classes start after this week for me, but this week is pretty much free.

popping in to say hi. I have my sheet finished, but activity might be low because of schoolwork and other hobbies. Iโ€™m excited about this rp!

Ansel's sheet is now completed and up on the CS page! The code that I used is mobile-friendly. :)

ditto ditto you are really good at Bbcode!
Thank you so much! That's so sweet! <3

If you're referencing the CS code I used, though, that code's one of Natasha's. For some reason, the credit is wonky -- it's in the code, but it won't show up for some reason. It's a bit odd.

Hey guys gonna extend the cs im starting a job this week so things have been really hectic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back