• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Our Kingdom has Fallen ~ OOC

I keep making the same mistake Ivy and Eve, sorry about that haha.

The palace is sent into chaos over breakfast omg lol

Ivy chomping down on bread in the middle of this sent me laughing hysterically xD

Because I'd probably be the Ivy amongst that chaos xD

If they want bread, they've got to be more stealthy about it. Magnus can hook them up with pre-breakfast bread, if that's what they're after. ;D

This is hilarious, I'm having a blast writing this scene lol

I know, right? hahaha it seems to me that breakfast is going to be the death of all the royal children

Awe precious Magnus <3 I love his character, he's a sweetheart

Hi! I'm Luminescent :) Just to fill you in, kipu lara kipu lara had some unforeseen events come up and is unable to continue this RP. However, since she hadn't started yet, I will be taking over for her. I'm not exactly sure what she had envisioned for Rosette so there might be some subtle differences to her character, but mostly she should be the same as kipu lara's CS. I'll also be joining with another character too, so make sure to reference the CS page for his info! I'm excited to be RP-ing with you guys! :D

(P.S. I cleared all of this with Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow and kipu lara kipu lara , I'm not just some rando intruder hahaha :P )

Last edited:
Not to be annoying or pushy or anything, but are we waiting on anybody? Just curious because it's been pretty slow today and everyone's been online at least once lol (sorry I'm only a lil bit stalker-y, I swear)

Funny, I was just about to say something. Esther is unable to post, and I'm waiting on her, but she'll be posting tomorrow, Idk about anyone else though, they should be posting.

Funny, I was just about to say something. Esther is unable to post, and I'm waiting on her, but she'll be posting tomorrow, Idk about anyone else though, they should be posting.
Huh.. Well good to know, hope everything is okay with Esther! <3 And maybe everyone else is just waiting for Soris to show up? idk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back