• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Our Hellish Realm(Our Holy Realm OOC chat)

Greetings everybody! glad to see this thread is still kicking

@Comrade Wubzin

Sorry for the absence, but the Deldren are still in the fight! If its ok might add a couple more things to my CC, a couple details, maybe a last military unit?

@Blitzer

"Hmph, from a bunch of soft manlings? I fail to see what aid you can offer."

From a Deldren, that's a friendly 'How do you do?"

OK, sorry for my absence my dud's I've been quite busy irl with my book.

I've went through most of the chats and have decided to answer your questions(hopefully all of them)

Will there be a map? Hopefully soon, I'm not an artist nor do I know how to edit maps to make nation borders,

May we make edits to our CC's? Yes, and once you're finished, PM me so I can look over them.

those are the main ones I've seen so far

OK, sorry for my absence my dud's I've been quite busy irl with my book.

I've went through most of the chats and have decided to answer your questions(hopefully all of them)

Will there be a map? Hopefully soon, I'm not an artist nor do I know how to edit maps to make nation borders,

May we make edits to our CC's? Yes, and once you're finished, PM me so I can look over them.

those are the main ones I've seen so far

You can always just paint onto a map, if you do that I would advise Paintdotnet, free and malleable. If you want help I would also be happy to.

Alright, I'm not seeing enough good old fashioned long ranged fun in this rp so I guess I'll need to bring the hurt.

3e0dk.gif

Alright, I'm not seeing enough good old fashioned long ranged fun in this rp so I guess I'll need to bring the hurt.

3e0dk.gif

Just wait til you see a Deldren artillery barrage

IMG_0584.GIF

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings everybody! glad to see this thread is still kicking

@Comrade Wubzin

Sorry for the absence, but the Deldren are still in the fight! If its ok might add a couple more things to my CC, a couple details, maybe a last military unit?

@Blitzer

"Hmph, from a bunch of soft manlings? I fail to see what aid you can offer."

From a Deldren, that's a friendly 'How do you do?"

Well, lets see Storm Lords, storm manipulators, best halberds on the continent and some of the best cavalry. 

Well, lets see Storm Lords, storm manipulators, best halberds on the continent and some of the best cavalry. 

"Bha, our Runesmiths instill our weapons with the fury of the elements themselves, our Iron Legions are unbreakable and our artillery barrages shake the earth itself. We shall hold, as we always have. By ourselves."

Lol, I have no idea how I'm going to make allies, my guys are complete assholes xD

"Bha, our Runesmiths instill our weapons with the fury of the elements themselves, our Iron Legions are unbreakable and our artillery barrages shake the earth itself. We shall hold, as we always have. By ourselves."

Lol, I have no idea how I'm going to make allies, my guys are complete assholes xD

We are literally gods...

Do I win whatever this is ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back