• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Our End (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I’m interested, but for now, I don’t have any faceclaims. Would that be fine?

Descriptions are welcome, in the case if you feel as though you can't find a good image at the time.

Great. If I’m allowed, or accepted, where should I post the description?

hello there. i think i'm going to go female this time around. i'm still very unsure about her skills and backstory, but she'll be middle class. what about you?

Probably male, middle class, with military training in weapons and engineering skills.
Not sure about his backstory either.

i’m probably making mine a female as-well. i know she’ll have skills in weaponry (guns, etc). but i don’t know if i should make her middle, or higher class.

i’ll make her high-class then. i just don’t know how to make her backstory.

ah, wait i'm changing mine to lower class, had an idea that she could be a good scout and scavenger due to her poor background.

Probably male, middle class, with military training in weapons and engineering skills.
Not sure about his backstory either.
with his backstory, could be pretty much anything, if he has military training, he could've enlisted in the air force for engineering? maybe worked his way up or something, his dad was an engineer or awuefdkjs not sure.

with his backstory, could be pretty much anything, if he has military training, he could've enlisted in the air force for engineering? maybe worked his way up or something, his dad was an engineer or awuefdkjs not sure.
i think that’s an actual good idea. mine consists on just me going my own way, and helping myself because i really had no other ideas. but i pretty much finished my cs.

thank you! honestly, you do you, it's your character. :}
ngl, i have no idea where to post it. so- imma just wait. ik they said the appearance tab but i see nothing of that. ;~;.

ngl, i have no idea where to post it. so- imma just wait. ik they said the appearance tab but i see nothing of that. ;~;.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back