• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Game of Thrones: Our Claws Are Sharp

Lucyfer

Said you'd die for me, well -- there's the ground
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

A Song of Ice and Fire

• "The Lannisters send their regards."

So here is my Game of Thrones search, and it is very particular. I have read books 1-3, and I've seen all the seasons of the show. I pretty much know what's going on from voraciously reading wikipedia articles, and my one true love is the tragedy of House Reyne. So of course, I want to play a Reyne, and I want to play them across from a Lannister.

I also have one loose idea of playing a daughter of Roose Bolton, sibling to Domeric Bolton, as well. Preferably, across from Euron Greyjoy or Yara Greyjoy. Potentially other canons - if you have an interesting idea for this, pitch it! I could see Jon Snow working, or Jaime (Lannister alliance and all), and I'm sure it's possible to figure out ways to get other characters tied together. And yes, doubling is still totally available with the Bolton, and the Reyne. I love doubling.

I'm also open to playing them majorly across from a multiplicity of characters, such as: Tywin Lannister, Jaime Lannister, Oberyn Martell, Yara Greyjoy, Euron Greyjoy, and Roose Bolton,- and yes, the Yara one could be FxF, but any one of these can be variously hate/hate, love/hate, love/love, as I've played with these ideas and characters, some interesting interactions have occurred that make me want to get a feel for how it could go.

I'm all up for doubling on this. This world is huge and vast and you bet I want to play other stories in it, so whatever you're interested in, we should be able to make it work! Lots of fun interactions abound in the world! I am fairly comfortable playing most characters, except Petyr Baelish. He's one I just can't get into or enjoy playing.

So please, browse my thread here, look over my rules, and look over my ideas! Speaking of, my rules are in the next tab. Please read them, there is a code in there. I'm not trying to trick you. It's to our mutual benefit that you read the rules to make sure you understand what I'm looking for, and see if you can match it.

Last edited:
Hey there Chan :P finish reading my rules and then hit me up, we can discuss plots, and I'm also totally happy to double if there's a canon you want me to play!

Hey there Chan :P finish reading my rules and then hit me up, we can discuss plots, and I'm also totally happy to double if there's a canon you want me to play!
WellI enjoy Chicken and Rice because it's deliciously healthy

I'd love to play one of the Stark's for the fourth Bolton plot you listed. Favorite food happens to be spaghetti and meatballs, though I will admit that I have a soft spot for a lot of Italian food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back