• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Otome themed games

WinterFever

Somebody's Nobody
Winter's at it again with rp ideas~

IDEAS

From Another Time

Girl is from present time Tokyo, living her life and trying to get through high school so that she could pursue her dream job one day. She's out late one night for a walk and stops at a shrine. 'Maybe if I say a quick prayer, my luck on the next finals would be better..' The girl thinks to herself as she walks to the shrine. She claps her hands and closes her eyes as she says a quick prayer to the gods. Then, as she opens her eyes and turns to leave, the girl notices a strange glow from a nearby well. 'Strange' She thinks to herself as she walks over to investigate. Nervously, she peeks over the edge and feels a sharp tug before she's pulled in. The next time she wakes up, strange men are staring down at her.

(Girl travels back in time to the Sengoku(Sp? Edo era?) era, a time filled with warlords and mysteries. Took idea from the Otome games~)
Girl x Nobunaga, leader of the Oda army
Girl x other warlords who I can't name besides Yukimura Sanada, Date Masamune, and Toyotomi Hideyosh
Girl x original warlord that we can make a backstory for.

Playing Fugitive

Girl was just a normal engineer on a space colony, just minding her own business until one day she accidentally hacked into a classified document of The Empire(Or she created a useful invention? We can talk about it.). She didn't really think anything of it as she broke the code down. She thought it would just be a update document, but was surprised at what it was. Girl hid the document and told herself to never look at it again, for fear that she'd get herself or those around her in danger.

Not even a week later, girls colony was attacked by The Empire as they looked for her. Either wanting her smarts to help their plans, or to destroy her,

Girl x The Empire Captain
Girl x Captain of a bounty hunting team
Girl x someone else?

RULES/What I'M LOOKING FOR

+At least six sentences a reply.
+M x F relationships only please, nothing against MxM or FxF, just not comfortable playing them.
+I prefer to play the girl, or double. (Double= I play your crush and you play mine)
+Rp partner be at least 18
+ RP in PM's or Discord
+ Talk to me, helps create a cool world for us. :3 An just be a cool person in general
+ Otome nerd like me~ (Or just a nerd like me. <3)
+I prefer anime pic's for these, but will do real if it makes you uncomfortable.
+ Message me if interested, or wants to do other sort of rp's as well. :3
+ I've played a few other Otome games, so if anyone wants we can use one of those plots instead.​

tumblr_p2bc6lFRd01whisb9o1_500.gif

DAMN….. AGE….. DIFFERENCE….. RULES!?….. ONE DAY I SHALL DEFEAT CHUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

As long as you're alright with some action scenes(I mean fight scenes! Nothing weird!) Then I think it'll be okay if you're interested.
XD oh, sorry if anything I'm just part of the main rebellion against my arch nemesis~ DA AGE LIMIT THINGY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back