• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Osiria Academy Old (Discontinued)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Interacting: CrookedYoungHeretic CrookedYoungHeretic
Shiyam just looked at him with a raised eyebrow. She may have approached on a sore subject with him but to her, it mattered not. If this Jasper needed help, she'll help him.
"You wish for help but complain about a handicap like its the end. Look past the handicap and embrace it, overcome it, and live with it. I live with plenty more scars than you have, blind one. I lived and endured many years more than your life has even begun to glimpse, but you wish for help and you will get it."
She said, before handing him the basket of his uniform and key.
"This is your uniform and room key, your dorm is located left of the staff dorm, as my dorm is located on the right. I will guide you there to help you but learn swiftly where familiar smells and noise to know what it is located."

(Any details pertaining to your character shouldn't be in pure white, its hard to read them.)

RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32
He nodded silently, it wasn't like he hadn't heard that exact spiel before from may other elder creatures who tried to 'make him feel better'. But none the less, he took the basket gratefully. "Thank you for your help. after a day or two, I should be much more independant. i just need to orient myself."

(Im not sure what you mean?)

GhostTrail GhostTrail (mentioning: Kasterine Kasterine GrimNight GrimNight )

Moths were not, by nature, territorial in any regard. But the thought of that evil male anywhere near her living space and near her roommate didn't settle well in her mind. She would do her best to keep him away from Iris. Of course the girl could probably easily fend for herself but Wicker was protective, she didn't see Iris as weak but she didn't want her possibly hurting herself. Or him hurting her. Then the one she hadn't seen before, Nova, calmed the situation pretty quickly. He backed down quickly, was he scared of the winged female Nova? That is kind of interesting. And if they are sharing a room, maybe she can keep him under control.

Iris knocked her out of her thought and she realized she was staring, shaking her head to clear the thoughts and she looked at Iris. She purred, nodding to her. She followed the smaller white-haired girl inside, the door shutting behind them. She had already started cooking? Her stomach rumbled quietly again, damn her hunger. She looked around the space, it seemed cozy enough and with another person hopefully it would get warm soon. Sure she liked snow but warm weather was comforting to stay in.

VanRIPPED VanRIPPED
Iris walks in with Wicker, rambling while walking into the main room. "I've not very good at cooking, I haven't really done it before due to my previous living conditions. I managed to make sugar cookies and a sugary soup that's in the fridge. It's probably still warm since it just went in a minute ago. Warning, it's probably really sweet, since I love sweets." Iris looked at the room, thinking. "You can pick which bed you want, I'm fine with whatever."

GhostTrail GhostTrail

Wicker didn't cook either, most of what she ate was raw. Raw flowers, nectar, and meat she either picked or caught. So she wasn't too worried about Violet not cooking. They were surrounded by wood. She could go hunt for whatever she wanted. The beds were... Well she didn't sleep lying down. She slept standing up. She shook her head, she didn't need a bed.

Kasterine Kasterine
I peer over at Nova. "And you say my ability is unique whilst yours is a lot more. Being able to control the pain you inflict on others but in return hurts yourself in the process." I say looking Nova up and down. "Don't use that to much. I don't want anything bad happening to you. Whether you can defend yourself or not. If you need help with something like that just ask. " I say giving off a small grin, looking back up to the roof to watch my shadows twirl and dance around the place.

VanRIPPED VanRIPPED
Iris turned her head sideways, “Hmmm?” She smiled and giggled “Oh well. I’ll take the left side if you have no preference.” Iris walked over to the left bed and sat down on the edge. She eventually laid back on the bed, relaxing on it. “It’s less comfortable then my last one, but it’ll do.” Iris outstretched her hands, popping her fingers. “So why did you come to this school Wicker? If you’re comfortable talking, you could write it down.”

Nova / GrimNight GrimNight

Nova was slightly taken aback by the sudden kindness that came from his comment, and gave him a quick surprised glance before returning to sorting her stuff. She noticed how his shadows danced around him with enthusiasm, and had an energy of its own.
"You do that often?" she asks curiously. "It seems quite enjoyable actually. To be alone with something so familiar to you, it can be relaxing at times."

Kasterine Kasterine
"I don't show my shadows off often actually no. Usually they only come out to hunt bet when I don't hunt I let them dance. " I say looking towards Nova. "When they dance it gives them something to do and at times they can be quite rhythmic and soothing. They used to help me sleep when I was young. " I say seeming to growl slightly to thought of my younger child hood. "Oh and yes it is nice to be with someone you share something with isn't it." I say with a smirk looking towards Nova's direction.

GhostTrail GhostTrail

Wicker looked at Iris and stared. Why did she want to come here? Well, she couodn't handle a pencil too well with her claws so she would have to talk. She had to do so quietly so she wouldn't break anything. A scream from her could crack, at most, the drywall of the rooms. "Its... Nice here. Humans don't like me because I kill livestock. I don't like humans... They don't even taste good."

• She walked in, the doors closing behind her as she looked around for a computer. There were alot of books, beanbags in one corner, tables and computers right at the back. She smiles walking over and logging into Skype. She scrolled down until she found her pack and called.

"HEY! WHERE WERE YOU?!" Paige shouts appearing in camera with the other three. She smiles " Hey guys! Umm i was looking around, There are a lot of students... not many Helpers from what i can tell." She says to them smiling. " Ok, Well that's better than nothing... Do they have good food?" Silvet would ask, spinning his pocket knife around his finger. " The food is WONDERFUL! so many different types and flavours!" she would say giggling. " Well then.. Anyone rude? " Cobalt would ask defensively, " Have you made any friends yet?!" Paige asks excitedly. " No one has been rude to me yet... and as for friends, i think i have made afew!" she says smiling. " Shall we leave you to it? Your probably tired from all that interaction..." Karma says looking at her. She was feeling tired... And she still had to eat something. " Ok... Well i'll talk to you's tommorow! Love ya! Bye!" She says. They all chorus back then she hangs up. She really did miss her pack. Alot.

VanRIPPED VanRIPPED
"Hmm? That's interesting. I guess I relate to that. There are so many people here, I want to be friends with everyone!" Iris fiddles her hands above her head while she lays down. "So you mentioned humans didn't taste good right? Does that mean you've tried eating them before?" Iris turns her head with a smile, interested in learning everything she can about her classmate.

GhostTrail GhostTrail

"I have eaten a few... One was full grown and the other two were... Children. Wandered away from home and I was hungry." Wicker looked down in shame. "They tasted wrong, perhaps it was because I felt so bad but... It satisfied my hunger. Something I have never been able to do before. Just one human.. I didn't have to eat for two days."

Jasper nodded, "I appreciate it, greatly Miss Shiyam. One more favor if you will, I assume the slip of paper has something important on it, could you read it to me?" He held out the slip of paper that told him who his roommate was and what his base schedule would be- weather he followed it or not. Such as the classes he was allowed to attend, when the mess hall was open and what time was best for him to take care of daily needs such as laundry and personal hygiene. He wondered if the Head of the school had bothered to note his disability, or cared. It made him honestly feel a little put out, if he hadnt happened accross Shiyam and her kindness -despite her flippant disregard for his sensitivity to his blindness- He would be compleatly lost, wandering around trying to find someone to show him to his dorm. he would have compleatly missed the basket of supplies, he felt a sudden-though unexpected- surge of warmth for the Helper. "Oh, and what do our uniforms look like? I like to know what Im putting on, especially if Im required to wear it." there was more of a note of humor this time.
((I may change Fonts as I go, that seems a little too illegible, what do you think?))

Shiyam took the piece of paper and hummed in thought.
"You have a roommate. There seems to be no specific time when the messhall is opened or closed but it is recommended to be in your dorm by 8:30 as everyone cannot leave after 9pm and cannot leave the room until the sun gets up in the sky....For someone like me, I do not fear much and such a rule was put in place for those with a more destructive personality/powers. I obey the rule only until morning, I wake up before the sun rises and practice my sets with my claymore. As to what our uniform looks like...."
Shiyam said while trailing off at the end, debating on either giving the uniform she got with his as it was much bigger than him and hers was much too small.

Jasper raised an eyebrow "Nine pm till Dawn? Hm. is that a rule, or a suggestion? I'm not afraid of other lifeforms, the other students don't scare me at all. But I am not exactly fond of being locked in my dorm all night..." he grumbled about this, and reached into his basket, feeling the uniform folded in there for him, and instantly hissed and snatched his hand back as if the cloth had bitten him, "This seems to be made from unnatural materials..." he growled, "Miss Shiyam, What is the Headmistress's name? and does she have office hours?" the look on his face was pure vehement disgust, but his voice was polite. Every cell in his body willed him to storm into the main office and curse every person there until he got to the person in charge, weather it be the Headmistress or not. But, rather than that, he would figure out what time it was best for him to speak to her, and politely ask her if there were any accommodations she could extend for student with particular needs.

Last edited:
Pandora hadn't noticed the fight that had almost gotten violent. She had walked away already, legs and arms straight, alternating as she walked. She hummed to herself, a song famous around where she grew up, about Halloween pumpkins sitting on a fence. She had forgotten her original plan of heading to the cafeteria, instead getting distracted by a brick wall, painted white. Originally, she didn't notice it, but stopped a few feet further. Walking backwards, she stared at the blankness of it, just... white. She thought for a second, then grinned in her trickster way, pulling a can of back spray paint from seemingly nowhere. with one look around, she got to work, making swirls and dives, faces and plants. The drawings were pretty bad, but one could tell the fun Pandora had had with the art. When she was all done, she took a step back, admiring her work, before tilting the pumpkin that was her head. She approached the wall, sloppily adding the words "Sory about youre borng wal" in the middle of the mess of doodles. Pandora, not having much of a formal education, was terrible at spelling. Finally satisfied, she threw the spray paint can over her shoulder, the object disappearing before it even hit the ground. Pandora noticed the sun starting to set, and although she didn't mind the dark, as tricks were easier to execute that way, she did want to know where she would take her weekly nap, when that hour came around. Turning on her heel once again, she marched to the office again, taking little notice of anything other than the baskets, including the two others in the room. One basket had her name on it, and she slid in front of it on her knees, over turning the thing and dumping its contents onto the floor in one fluid movement. The metal clang against the floor caught her attention first, and she picked the key up, reading the tag.
"room, zoom, boom, loom, doom..." Pandora continued to mutter rhyming words under her breath as she pulled the crumpled map from an unseen place, studying it confusingly as she slowly read the words on the page. Suddenly, the pumpkin girl jumped up, a broom forming under her as she zipped away, giggling madly. it didn't take long for her to reach the hallway her dorm was in. she let the broom disapear out from under her, sending Pandora flying forward. She rolled, as gracefully as someone with her head size could, landing in a sitting position a few feet away from two others. She stared, mouth turned down at the corners, ever so slightly, as she thought. Onlookers could see a faint image of cartoon gears above the pumpkin, chugging away.

Last edited:
Shiyam blinked in mild surprise at how fast he snatched his hand away from the uniform, saying it was an unnatural materials.
"Mostly synthetic material to mass produce for schools, but I would obey the curfew rule. Sometimes those that seem harmless are the most dangerous and the most dangerous are liable to be suspects in a murder."
She said, before the next sentence.
"I do not know where Miss Goron is at the moment nor do I know her office hours. If you wish to feel my uniform, I believe it feels better than yours."
It did feel a bit better but not much, possibly because of her status of a helper or something.

Jasper shook his head, I cant wear... synthetics. Linen, Pure wools or cottons... Hemp too, but thats not very comfortable."he mused, "I am half Satyr, a creature of nature and Natural substance, things like synthetic cloths hurt me, cause breaks in my energy flow. Since my accident I have become even more reliant on my energy and nature magic than even Pureblooded Satyrs."
Kaitisme Kaitisme
At the sudden appearance of Pandora, Jasper bacame startled, this nature magic he spoke of instantly flared, coating his form with a soft green haze, the electric lights in the hallway dimmed as if his magic was sapping the energy from them. Jasper gripped his staff tightly in his fist, but after a few seconds, his sense of hearing and smell told him that before him wasn't a threat, but a small Trickster, she smelled sweetly of pumpkin spice for some reason. The magical defense lowered and he relaxed.

Last edited:
CrookedYoungHeretic CrookedYoungHeretic RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

"Goatzilla!" The word was shouted, before nothing could be heard over the laughter of Pandora. She fell backwards, kicking her feet and rolling back and forth. With a start, she stopped and sat up, obviously holding back more laughter.
"Goatzart." It was said between laughs, before she shot up to her feet, a wild twinkle in her carved eyes as she shouted the next words. "Billy the Kid!"

Kaitisme Kaitisme
Jasper looked taken aback by this Trickster Spirit; Goatzilla? Yeah, he had eyes that strongly mirrored that of a goat, and that was made extremely obvious by the stark whiteness of the elliptical pupils... and his horns curved and pointed in a very similar way to a Buck.... ok he could see it. It was much better than the cruel monikers that the fellow students at his old Academy had stuck him with Well, hello to you too... Miss..." He assumed based off her sweeter smell and the sound of her voice that she was a 'Miss' "While those nicknames are ever so clever, my name is NOT Goatzilla... or Billy the Kid. My name is Jasper Igurashi."

Pandora shook her head, forcing herself to stop laughing. It didn't work too entirely well, as the girl had little to no self control. she held up her hands, crossed, one to the female and one to the male.
"I'm Pandora." She snickered, hoping they wouldn't notice the hidden shocking toys hidden in her palms. She had failed this prank once today, she didn't want it to go bad a second time.

CrookedYoungHeretic CrookedYoungHeretic RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

Kaitisme Kaitisme
Jasper may have actually fallen for it, but for two things: 1. He couldn't see her holding out her hand, so he did not instantaneously react to shake it. And 2; He is sense of smell was extremely powerful before he lost his sight, now though, it was strong enough to smell the excitement rush through her, the scent of her breath- which happened to smell like pumpkins and oatmeal- as well as the scent of the electricity stored in the trick-toy in her palm. He smirked down at her, at six foot five inches tall, he quite towered over the little pumpkin-headed prankster. "You'll have to try harder than that, Trickster. I am a little more quick witted than your average Goatzilla" he tapped his nose, looking in her direction, even though his milky eyes didn't quite land on her. She would have to be clever, and get past his heightened senses and perception to prank him.

The trickster girl offered her hand for a second longer, before dropping it, almost sadly. She quickly brightened up, though, eyes scrunching up as she smiled.
"Try better I shall." she murmured, before moving to her dorm's door, unlocking it and pushing it open. she took a sharp turn to the right, behind the door, where she claimed the bed as hers by snapping her fingers. in a poof of smoke, it was created into a chaotic mess of pillows and blankets. she sat at the end of it, on the floor, to begun to recount the areas she saw and the pranks she could play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back