• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Osiria Academy Old (Discontinued)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
  • Interacting with: The_Sarcastic_Immortal The_Sarcastic_Immortal

She would squeak in fright from the unexpected person appearing behind her, almost falling off her chair. She looks up into the eyes of the reptile as she shivers. " I-im... T-Their just protective, that's all." She says quickly as she watches him.

He had a look to him that made her want to leave then and there. She logs off the computer and stands up quickly pushing the chair back in. " I-I should probably go... Sorry if the volume on my computer bothered you! " She says and walks past him, heading for the exit.

PRINCE
Screenshot_20180617-013201.png

Prince frowned slightly as Isroh didnt look too happy about him bringing the alcohol. He hadnt known it was messing with the other males sense of smell.
The alien backed up and wincing slightly at steppi g on a stick that had some thorns on it. From the thorn bush right near most likely. He lifted his foot and moved away from the thorns before sitting down and inspecting the small puncture. It bled only a little bit, nothing to be concerned about.
Prince found that he didnt want to get up. "I will just....stay here" He said quietly, watching as the others crept along. He lit up the area so its not like he could get lost from them. He also didnt want to upset Isroh anymore. Isroh was important.
The aliens tail flicked side to side and his ears wiggled, listening to all the sounds that the inhabitants of the forest made.

Demonhunter Demonhunter Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

Interaction: K Kenopsia
Mentioned: HuntedFox HuntedFox
" And where do you think your going? " He asks her as his tail spins her around to face him. She was weak. A pup in a school full of extra ordinaries. He doubted she even had powers! " Why don't you join me in the cafeteria. I've yet to get to know any of you... Yet." He says, his tail leading her out as they walk towards the cafeteria.

She smelt of the heat source so maybe she could lead him there too. He would have to be careful though... The students of this school seemed protective of one another...

Mentioning: GrimNight GrimNight

She gulps nervously as the snake leads her out of the learning centre and towards the cafeteria. The last time a sketchy person sat with her in the cafeteria, a fight broke out that hurt alot of people. She could feel the anxiety building up... She had a feeling this wouldn't end well...

What was it with her that seemed to attract so much danger!? It was like she was cursed or something. First the cafeteria fight, then the spiders plus her being removed from the Helpers, then the sickness and her family. And now this?! Would she ever get a break!?

105652-jpg.547614
105652.jpg
Name: Luxu
Race: Half-Ghoul
Anger (Power) Level: 75%
Tagging: Demonhunter Demonhunter RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222
The mere mention of being able to go on ahead made Luxu grin. He tapped Isroh's skulled head, making him pay attention. "Alright then. Let's move. I've been dying for a FIGHT!" With that last word, Luxu leapt into the sky, jumping up about 20 feet and soaring through the sky, landing about 10 feet away from the others and slamming down, causing the forest to shake with immense force, though Luxu's legs began to take damage from that, Luxu wouldn't feel it and only smiled. "COME ON OUT THEN! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A FIGHT!" He laughed, cracking his knuckles.

The time was now, Luxu's attack of the forest would very well draw attention, bring the fight here. Or cower away from them, continue to play the hiding game like weaklings, but Luxu would draw them out one way or the other. And when he did he would gladly break his opponents down. Now it wasn't even about keeping the Academy safe, it now became a chance for Luxu to have a good fight, from Shiyam's words they would be powerful. And that's just what Luxu wanted, something to test himself out on.

Interaction: K Kenopsia
Mention: GrimNight GrimNight HuntedFox HuntedFox
He leads her inside, pushing her down into a chair, his tail coiling around the base of the table as he watches her. " Your family? All wolves and one fox? Odd." He says, waiting for her reaction. If he couldn't get anything out of her, the least he could get was the whereabouts of the heat source.

Plus.... That sickly sweet scent. She also must know the umbramancer from before.

[class=wrapper] width:80vw; max-width:300px; height:420px; margin:auto;center; flex-wrap:wrap; border:1px solid #840505; overflow:hidden; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/05/43/a7/0543a7dad4825d621302a9df6faa6dcb.jpg'); background-size:100%; z-index:3px; [/class] [class=scroll] width:90vw; max-width:310px; height:100%; overflow-y:auto; [/class] [class=textbox] width:80vw; max-width:300px; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:12px; color:#212121; padding:2px; background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.9); position:relative; top:420px; [/class] [class=overlay] width:80vw; max-width:320px; margin:auto;center; position:relative; top:-461px; left:-10px; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:25px; color:#fff; text-shadow:3px 2px 0px #840505; z-index:2px; [/class] [class=tags] opacity:0.0; width:80vw; max-width:320px; margin:auto;center; position:relative; top:-490px; left:-10px; text-align:right; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:10px; color:#ccc; z-index:3px; transition: all 0.3s ease; [/class] [class name=tags state=hover] opacity:1.0; transform: translateY(20px); [/class] [class=credit] width:80vw; max-width:300px; opacity:0.5; font-family:Heebo; font-size:8px; margin:auto;center; [/class]
[div class=wrapper][div class=scroll]
[div class=textbox]
Physical state: Minor Metal Poisoning|Location: Main Building|Mentions:​

===​

Mimi stumbled to the pavement dropping the metal ball attached to her ankle and chipping the pavement as she looked back at the black vehicle turning around and back down the one road. A stern scowl deflating into a solemn expression as she watched it disappear. With cloth bags over her hands preventing her from scratching her transporters she was able to carry the metal ball which kept her from running. She didn't see anyone near by so she cautiously made her way towards the main building. Grey orbs observing her surroundings with a complete lack of joy.

Picking up her large bag, she adjusted one of the wooden clips on the strap and pulled it over her torso. The giant thing almost comical on the back of this lanky girl with tattered clothes. Once settled with the placement of her bag she reached down and picked up the metal ball, the chain attached to it just long enough to allow her to hold it without hunching over. Mimi made her way to the front of the building, pacing the front and peering into windows and peaking in open doors. Eventually finding a room which looked like it could be where she needs to be or at least get help from. Pushing open the front office door with her hip, avoiding the metal handle with her bare skin she walked in, catching the attention of the worker there. "Ah! You must be Michelle Davidson, welcome welcome." The young man chimed as Mimi struggled a bit with getting her bag through the door.

"Yeah." She muttered, her eyes were still reddish from crying and screaming. The man dug around behind the front desk before producing a key attached to a lanyard. She couldn't help but frown at the sight of more metal. Putting the metal ball down she put on the lanyard with a stubborn struggle. "Alright, here is a few uniforms which should fit you. Feel free to return to get a different size if these don't fit. And here is a map of the place." He said. Mimi stared at all the new stuff and seemed to look back down at the ball trying to figure out in her head how she was going to carry everything.

As though he could read her mind he smiled and grabbed a reusable bag, putting it all into the once folded material. "There you go." He handed it to her. Grabbing the bag to slid it into the nook of her elbow reaching down to pick up the ball again it slide down to her wrist. Standing up straight she turned to leave. The worker rushing out from behind the desk to hold the door open for her. Mimi blinked as she took another look at the man, "Thank you." She wander back out and around the back of the building.

Mimi wandered slowly around the campus in search of the dorms. Getting a bit lost since she never looked at the map and couldn't with her hands full, with each step the metal of her lanyard bounced against her wrapped chest.
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[div class=credit]credits @RI.a[/div][div class=overlay]Mimi[/div][div class=tags]Location?[/div]
[div class=tags]
@mentions here[/div]

She watches him cautiously, her previous experience making her watch closer than before. She had to leave.... She couldn't be in another fight! " I-I... Their my adopted f-family." She stutters, looking at him. He was too close for comfort. Way too close.

Last edited:
[class=wrapper] width:80vw; max-width:300px; height:420px; margin:auto;center; flex-wrap:wrap; border:1px solid #840505; overflow:hidden; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/05/43/a7/0543a7dad4825d621302a9df6faa6dcb.jpg'); background-size:100%; z-index:3px; [/class] [class=scroll] width:90vw; max-width:310px; height:100%; overflow-y:auto; [/class] [class=textbox] width:80vw; max-width:300px; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:12px; color:#212121; padding:2px; background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.9); position:relative; top:420px; [/class] [class=overlay] width:80vw; max-width:320px; margin:auto;center; position:relative; top:-461px; left:-10px; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:25px; color:#fff; text-shadow:3px 2px 0px #840505; z-index:2px; [/class] [class=tags] opacity:0.0; width:80vw; max-width:320px; margin:auto;center; position:relative; top:-490px; left:-10px; text-align:right; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:10px; color:#ccc; z-index:3px; transition: all 0.3s ease; [/class] [class name=tags state=hover] opacity:1.0; transform: translateY(20px); [/class] [class=credit] width:80vw; max-width:300px; opacity:0.5; font-family:Heebo; font-size:8px; margin:auto;center; [/class]
[div class=textbox]
Physical state: Minor Metal Poisoning|Location: Principal's Office|Mentions: K Kenopsia

===​
Mimi froze in place as she heard a door open and someone call out from it. "Could you come into my office. You're not in trouble." She looked to see who beckoned her. Her eyes becoming that of intrigue upon spotting a demonic woman she had been shown a picture of. She had been told to listen to this woman, she was someone called a Principal. Looking down at the things in her hands she made her way over. Entering the office with no noise other than the sound of a metal chain which she awkwardly avoided with the bare skin of her legs as she walked. Once she was inside she put the ball down carefully and let the bag of clothes slip from her arm beside it. Shaking her covered hands like one does after carrying a bunch of groceries.

She turned and looked at the principal expectantly,"Yes?" She wondered what was going on. Her arms relaxing at her sides. Not asking for help with the metal which dug into her wrists even with the fabric of the white and black bags between it or the 20 pound metal ball and chain which occationally rubbed through the bandages on her ankle. She was well aware she deserved them and had learned her lesson last time she complained about the precautions they took. Adults liked to control and even though this woman looked young she gave off the energy of an adult. That was all Mimi needed to be repelled from asking for help.
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[div class=credit]credits @RI.a[/div][div class=overlay]Mimi[/div][div class=tags]Principal's Office[/div]
[div class=tags]
@mentions here[/div]

Unknown
The spirit had been wondering around aimlessly since being released. Sure, they could cause so much more destruction if they had been given a corpse to possess but nope...Not a single damned corpse to use and cause mass amounts of mayhem. Since they were just a spirit now, they could wonder around and, technically, devour other spirits they so chose but the damned forest took them away before they could devour those spirits. Useless, bloody fucking useless, they felt. So much so, they wondered around feeling out for the forest queen, to at least sip some of her energy but what got them excited was the vibration of air and energy....Oh~! Such energy being freely released and such tantalizing spirits to devour on the way. And so they did, with the shockwave that emitted from Luxu's attack had knocked some spirits into the open, being devoured and they began to take shape. They took the shape of a hydra, a multi-headed monster, but added legs and a couple tails.

Interaction: Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Demonhunter Demonhunter

• Interacting with: Senor_Fluffy Senor_Fluffy

She shuts the door and looks down apon the student. The sight of her metal chains slightly angering her as she shook her head. " Those metal bonds... Are to come off. In our Academy, we teach those to fit in... But not by binding ones powers. I read your application and specifically asked for your chains to be removed. If you cannot remove them, I will remove them for you. How can you learn properly when your not given the space to? " She says calmly to the girl.

Interacting with: K Kenopsia The_Sarcastic_Immortal The_Sarcastic_Immortal
I would hear the slight squeak that sounded of Violet. My eyes shooting open only to be awaken now, I sink into my bed letting the shadows engulf my entire body in the cold embrace. Stalking through the hall way out the dorms making my way towards the cafeteria whispering on about and eventually my eyes meet with that of the snake boy and Violet. 'What was his name again..Jayce.' I think crawling towards them both slinking up onto the roof peering down at them. 'Close too close.' I start getting frustrated and ticky. Slowly my shadows unravel my self slinking down behind the snake and stand before him. "And what might you be doing with Violet may I ask?" I say in a snickering matter. I lean my head to the side seeing Violets face in a flush of awkwardness and anxiousness. "It seems as if she would not want you close to her." I say in a deep and manipulative tone. "Or else we might have to settle a new bag for her, You know made out of snake skin." I say bursting out laughing my eyes in a craze. "Unless you want to leave right at this current time." I say with a bright smile upon my face. "Now now shew shew. Or else Snake." I glare straight down his soul into the deep dark abyss that he holds inside him.

Interaction: GrimNight GrimNight
Mention: K Kenopsia
His eyes flicker over to the umbramancer, that sickly scent filling his senses again as he flicks his tongue out. " Handbag? Ha. If I crush you tight enough we might end up with some black and red paint... But even that would be tainted by the diabetes you must have from all of that sugar. I'm only getting to know her. What's the harm in that? "

He asks him, his pupils narrowing and his tail tightening slightly. He felt like his hunger was overdue... And his anger was at peak height.

Interacting with: The_Sarcastic_Immortal The_Sarcastic_Immortal Mention: K Kenopsia
"Black and red paint hmmm...How original and Diabetes. Is that really all you have to say." I stand there with a bored and quite un-amused face. "Anyway the harm in you getting to know her is the fact that your you and I can smell the liquids boiling inside your stomach awaiting for you to just latch onto it and swallow it whole." I glare at the boy. "You do seem quite hungry don't you after having me take away your snack in the beginning remember. Lunch boy." I say grinning. I walk around the snake towards Violet pressing my self in between the both of them and then shoving my hands into his chest the dust coming off of the snakes shirt and sending him a few metres back. "Now if I was you leave before my smile gets turned upside down. OK." Finishing off with a slight grin.

[div class=textbox]
Physical state: Minor Metal Poisoning|Location: Principal's Office|Mentions: K Kenopsia

===​
Mimi stared up at the woman with a blank expression, her eyes reddish and a sniffle sounding from her nose every once and a while. "I can't break them." She mumbled quietly. Itching her wrist with the bulking bag over her digits. Her hands felt cold from the lack of blood circulation. She just shrugged at the question not entirely sure what this woman was fussing about. They just met and she was already ranting. She quietly showed the metal tightly tied around her wrists as if asking for help without actually asking. Not wanting to bother asking incase she actually wasn't going to help. "If metal touches me it makes me real sick." She muttered
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[div class=credit]credits @RI.a[/div][div class=overlay]Mimi[/div][div class=tags]Principal's Office[/div]
[div class=tags]
@mentions here[/div]

hiss. Jayce locked his eyes onto the umbramancer in anger as he bares his fangs. " You want to play? Let's play. " He says, suddenly tackling the boy and slamming him into the back window into the kitchen, breaking it as it shatters, glass slightly cutting the boys back.

Just as quick as he tackled, He throws the pest across the room, landing him onto one table.

• Interacting with: GrimNight GrimNight The_Sarcastic_Immortal The_Sarcastic_Immortal

When she sees Jade she becomes full or relief... That was until they started intimidating eachother. As soon as the snake went flying across the hall, Violet quickly crawled under one of the bigger tables to hide... She could hear the snakes hissing. As soon as she heard the smash... She knew that they were going at each others throats...

It had to be the two most insane and uncontrollable ones didn't it?! she stayed under the table, shaking and hoping that at least one of them don't die.

[div class=textbox]
Physical state: Metal Poisoning|Location: Football Field|Mentions: K Kenopsia

===​

Mimi watched with wide bland eyes as the metal heated up. Panicking a bit she quickly ripped off the bags with their metal ties. As she shook off the metal cuff on her ankle it touched her heel making her cry out. Blisters forming within a matter of moments on the exposed flesh. Rubbing her discolored wrists she looked up at the woman. "Thank you... Name?" She asked, grabbing her bag of clothes as she was guided out the door. Reaching out to touch one of the woman's wings. Her eyes filled with a childish fascination. She only stayed near long enough to get an answer before she turned and made her way as directed towards the dorms.

Looking down at the key around her neck to read the room number. She wandered a bit before finding the right door. Using a sleeve of her uniform to unlock the door and turn the handle like one does when exiting the bathroom trying to keep their hands clean. Noticing the place was empty she quietly wandered around the homely place, picking the room closest to the exit she dumped her things in it. Tearing open her enormous bag she let the contents, blankets, pillows, stuffed animals, and crumpled photos find their place where she tossed them.

Digging about until she found a pair of white gloves, putting them on she undressed the unnecessary remnants of her clothing. Putting on her uniform to the best of her ability. It was a bit crooked and messy but she did make an effort. Not bothering with shoes she looked at herself in the mirror for a second before exiting the dorm.

Her lanyard tucked beneath her uniform her bandaged feet patting against the grass, pavement and dirt all the same. Suddenly she was booking it deeper into the campus past the three buildings, she just ran. The weightlessness of her limbs carrying her with surprising speed. Though slowed because of her physical state she seemed to be electric with energy. A delicate smile stretching across her lips as she ran down a slight incline to get onto the football field. She did a cartwheel and bounced as she got back on her feet. Looking around with crazed hues, she practically glowed. She wasn't being monitored constantly, she wasn't chained, she wasn't hooked up to any machines. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she felt like she was dreaming. She fell backwards sprawling out and staring up at the sky, her blistered foot angled so it didn't touch the ground. She shoved her fists up into the air before spreading her digits as though she was holding up the vast blueness. The scent of overgrown rose bushes overtaking her senses.

(Open for interactions.)
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[div class=credit]credits @RI.a[/div][div class=overlay]Mimi[/div][div class=tags]Football Field[/div]
[div class=tags]
@mentions here[/div]

Last edited:
105652.jpg
105652-jpg.547614
Name: Luxu
Race: Half-Ghoul
Anger (Power) Level: 75%
Tagging: Demonhunter Demonhunter RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32
The laughter that roared out of Luxu almost seemed psychotic in nature, his eyes grew wide with excitement as a full-blown Hydra formed straight before his very eyes. "IS THAT WHAT I NEED TO BEAT THEN?! VERY WELL!!!" Luxu laughed it off like a child in a candy store. Grabbing Isroh by his horns, he began to spin around and around, lifting Isroh up higher and higher into the air as he kept spinning. "TIME TO FLY!" He said, if Isroh could see the Hydra and the threat it posed, perhaps Isroh's concentration would finally be snapped back into place? Luxu immediately threw Isroh as high as he could, and like a torpedo Isroh would fly at the Hydra. Hopefully, horns first into it. (Sorry Demonhunter Demonhunter it seemed funny and mean to our best good friend XD)
Luxu then sprung into the fight himself, dashing at the Hydra's legs with no fear nor cowardice, tackling into one of its legs and lifting it up to try and offset the enourmous beasts' balance. His fist came knocking at the Hydra's leg, nearly shattering the bone inside but unable to, instead a nice crackle was heard as Luxu's fist connected with the knee-cap.
"Get your head in the game, Isroh, it's time to FIGHT!" Luxu yelled to Isroh the wendigo torpedo from above. Luxu jumped backwards in case the Hydra was intending to counter-attack.

Interacting with: The_Sarcastic_Immortal The_Sarcastic_Immortal
As I land onto the table I cant help but burst out laughing. I slowly regain my self slowing down on the laughter and pick my self up. "You think that's fun I'll show you fun." I say my eyes going crazed. I leap up from the broken table and in the process engulf myself inside the shadows that bound to me landing with eight tendrils attached to my back. "You wanna dance. I'll dance." I say as the swarm of my tendrils rapidly thrust towards the snake wrapping around him and chucking him into the air. One of my tendrils grabbing a hold of him once again pulling down towards the ground slamming him hard into the concrete. Pulling me up from the switch of force I reach my tendrils out and grab all the tables and chairs I can slamming them down a top of him burring him in a pile of wood and metal. Slowly landing onto the ground in front of him, bleeding from my back and coughing up a bit of blood onto the floor. "That's dancing." I say slowly falling onto my ass and inhale oxygen.

Movement comes from under the mass as he rips himself out of the metal and wood, hissing at Jade. Both Jayce and Jade seem injured... It seemed the boy knew how to fight better than expected, but no matter. For what he did, Jayce would pummel him into jam.

He wraps his bloody tail around Jade tightly, beggining to constrict him, crushing his chest in the process.

Interacting with: The_Sarcastic_Immortal The_Sarcastic_Immortal
I would hear my bones start to crack under the sheer pressure of the snakes tail holding it in. I would close my eyes clenching my teeth trying to hold in the last bit of oxygen I had left but slowly it was being squeezed out of me. I would then open my eyes and stare straight down the iris of this snake and look beyond him and start laughing, laughing so much that even without oxygen I would still laugh. I laugh louder and louder as my body started to reconfiguration and grow the shadows being absorbed from the surroundings and pump themselves into me. I would grow and grow and grow. Eventually the transformation would end and their stands in front of the snake is a tall shadowed beast that eyes glow purple and full of destruction as the growl of myself would be deep and echo through out the school. My eyes looking around and then narrow down towards the snake. I stare down at the snake and lock onto him, just as I let out a deep and terrifying roar as I slam my clawed fist down towards the snake with intent to kill.

Open for interaction.

Last edited:
0B0C72B3-1C46-4E98-97D8-9DD8C560BE8A.jpeg
Silith
Silith had been watching from the shade of a bench. Having wanted to be away from whatever the hell was going on, her attention had been snagged by a rather curious girl. She was pretty, and seemed very happy. Watching as she ran around before going to the football field with an almost childlike state of energy and excitement over something. It made Silith curious and she decided to go see what she was doing. Standing up Siliths eyes slowly phased to black. Like black ink dumping into water. Then her body shifted morphing into a black mass before quickly floating off to the field. She ended up behind the girl about 5 feet back. Standing there staring at her curiously as her body turned back to normal as did her eyes. “What are you doing?” She asked with a slightly tired tone
Senor_Fluffy Senor_Fluffy

[div class=textbox]
Physical state: Metal Poisoning|Location: Football Field|Mentions: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

===​

Mimi slowly moved each individual gloved digit through the air, squinting up at the brightness of the open sky. Her bubble quickly popped as a shadow casted over her, bolting up and spinning around in a crouched position. Pale eyes glaring at Silith with an untrusting paranoia. "You mean harm?" She asked, her fingertips just barely touching the ground as she stayed crouched. Her chest noticeably heaved from the sudden movement. Her small body was struggling so much from her allergic reaction. The knuckles of her toes going white as she balanced on the balls of her feet. Strands of white hair falling in front of her tanned features. Looking at how Silith was dressed to figure out if she was a student or not. Just then realizing the girl had asked a question, "I was relaxing, what's it to you?" Her expression that of tired cat, unamused and a bit pissy.

(Open for interactions.)
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[div class=credit]credits @RI.a[/div][div class=overlay]Mimi[/div][div class=tags]Football Field[/div]
[div class=tags]
@mentions here[/div]

Last edited:
707B2EC7-14DE-4D70-8668-1F6EDAAD9B99.jpeg
Silith
Silith gave the girl a curious look before shaking her head. “Why would I wanna harm you?” Silith asked the girl curiously. Watching her figure she could tell something was up with the girl and wanted to know what exactly. “Youuuu ok?” She asked the girl as she took a few steps closer to get a better look at the girl
Senor_Fluffy Senor_Fluffy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back