• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Orphanage playground

Main
Here
ok, so I guess I'll sling my burning hands at them if its alright. Did I win initiative or i gotta wait til next round? Sorry I haven't done much dice rp.

ok, so I guess I'll sling my burning hands at them if its alright. Did I win initiative or i gotta wait til next round? Sorry I haven't done much dice rp.
You'll do that next round. Basically the whole gang and my npcs will go. Then you will go right after pbtenchi.

There's no turn order in this rp. So you normally don't have to wait. But if you're in combat, you have to spend one turn rolling for initiative. Then you can attack the next turn, when you're up.

The turn order as of now would be

The Villain King or pbtenchi - they rolled nat 20's without a -1
then you, you got a 19
then my monsters
then wash
then pie

Maybe Io will make another friend besides his crush lol. Then again he will probably get competitive and become sorcerer's rival instead. Inferiority complex wooo

Maybe Io will make another friend besides his crush lol. Then again he will probably get competitive and become sorcerer's rival instead. Inferiority complex wooo
washy boi isnt your bud? what about dancy ;-;

also I can see it now. Jodyguru Jodyguru Your guy is looking up to the guy that sees him as his rival

iu

Io is a little abrasive and probably hasn't bonded much with anyone besides the only girl that cares as much about research and lore as he does. He sees most of the group as the social equivalent of the classmates you get assigned to work with on a group project. They live together in the orphanage, but he doesn't consider them friends just yet. Allies, sure.

As he grows older and approaches 20 charisma at level 4, he will probably get better at the friends-making and bond more with the others. Likely as he matures, he will bond most with Wash (or at least gravitate on that direction).

Io is a little abrasive and probably hasn't bonded much with anyone besides the only girl that cares as much about research and lore as he does. He sees most of the group as the social equivalent of the classmates you get assigned to work with on a group project. They live together in the orphanage, but he doesn't consider them friends just yet. Allies, sure.

As he grows older and approaches 20 charisma at level 4, he will probably get better at the friends-making and bond more with the others. Likely as he matures, he will bond most with Wash (or at least gravitate on that direction).
I like that about io. He feels a lot like a real person, everyone here did a great job at making their characters feel relatable. I was only giggling because jody told me his character's intentions and I thought it'd be a great dynamic to see being rp'd.

p.s while I detest romance in most rps. I'd love to see two people fight over kali lol

Bard powers everyone falls in love with them even if the bard isn't trying to make people fall for them.

I totally didn’t want to run past everyone. I’m now picturing Bast doing a Naruto run straight into a waiting ambush. Oh well, I’ll just flamethrower these bitches and run away

I don’t know yet who Bast will connect with the most. I can tell you he isn’t very interested in being a sorcerer. He’s looking to not be a little weakling relying on some profane arts inherited by his literal monster of a father.

Last edited:
The annoying wait for my turn. The stuff said by those characters in the last dm post will have an effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back