• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OriginalStuck

Cronix

Completely Average
Please keep any non-roleplay related chat here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Skylaeatpie said:
Hello! *is trying to figure out how this works*
If you're interested in the role play and want to make a character, head over to the character sign up tab.

Cronix said:
If you're interested in the role play and want to make a character, head over to the character sign up tab.
So....I'm a new guy to Homestuck rping....but I felt the draw of it, and now I'm here. I hope that's okay for me to join you. It's been a while since I last rped.

Also, does one submit their character IN the character sign-up tab as well? I am currently confuzzled on that. It seems like it, but Elision of Ecritures's character is currently in the Overview tab....and yeah....Hi.

PlazmaStryke said:
So....I'm a new guy to Homestuck rping....but I felt the draw of it, and now I'm here. I hope that's okay for me to join you. It's been a while since I last rped.
Also, does one submit their character IN the character sign-up tab as well? I am currently confuzzled on that. It seems like it, but Elision of Ecritures's character is currently in the Overview tab....and yeah....Hi.
I can understand why it's confusing. I would like you to submit your character into the sign up tab, so that I can overview it and accept it. Upon accept ion it will go into the overview tab for later reference. Elision's character is only there because I've already accepted his beforehand.

Shoutout to everyone interested so far, if you want to be a space or time player, please let me know asap.

Alright. I did my best to put everything together right. My app is up in the other tab, and thanks for clearing that up Cronix!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back